This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autelis Pool Control Plug-in - Beta Testing

This plugin is designed to interface HomeSeer with the Autelis Pool Control systems. It is compatible with Pentair Intellitouch or EasyTouch controllers, Pentair SunTouch controllers, Pentair Intelliflo controllers, Jandy/Zodiac controllers and Hayward/Goldline controllers

Please read the User Guide before installing.

Installation:
    • download the zip attached to this post and save it in the HS3 application folder in /updates3/zips
    • download the file named updater_override.txt attached to this post and save it in the HS3 application folder.
    • go to the "PLUG-INS > Manage" page and click the "Update Listing" button, then click "Additional interfaces > Test Plugin" and check the Autelis Pool Control line.
    • click the "Download and Install" button
    • enable the plugin from the "PLUG-INS > Manage" page
    • delete updater_override.txt from your HS3 application folder
    Changes to v3.0.0.23
    - Added support for Pentair Intelliflo

Changes to v3.0.0.22
    - Added "Reboot Autelis Controller" action

Changes to v3.0.0.21
    - Fixed multi instance feature
    - Added "control use" for Heat device

Changes to v3.0.0.20
    - Added possibility to customize request timeout from ini file
    - Set "Chlorination error" device to "GeneralFault" if data cannot be retrieved.

Changes to v3.0.0.19
    - Fixed error handling and polling timer

Changes to v3.0.0.18
    - Added pumps information for Pentair and Jandy controllers.

Changes to v3.0.0.17
    - Added support for chemistry information for Jandy controllers

Changes to v3.0.0.16
    - Added a dropdown list for setpoint devices
    - Create AUX devices for Jandy even if names.xml is not available

Changes to v3.0.0.15
    - Added "Solar Temperature" device for Pentair systems

Changes to v3.0.0.14
    - Fixed Off control for Janddy Lights.

Changes to v3.0.0.13
    - Fixed Pentair chlorinator error messages

Changes to v3.0.0.12
    - Added support for Jandy lights and AUX names

Changes to v3.0.0.11
    - Fixed parsing of chlorerr field

Changes to v3.0.0.10
    - Fixed chlorinator controls

Changes to v3.0.0.9
    - Added support for chemistry for Pentair controllers

Changes to v3.0.0.8
    - Added "Poll For Status" event action

Changes to v3.0.0.7
    - Added support for Hayward/GoldLine controllers

Changes to v3.0.0.6:
    - Added support for Jandy/Zodiac controllers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by spud; August 20, 2018, 01:01 PM.

here is some screenshots

Click image for larger version

Name:	config.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	1175753

Name:	devices.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	187.1 KB
ID:	1175754

Comment

Help with any testing you need

Hope to get my Autelis soon. Will install your Beta and get things going whenever it arrives.

Looking forward to working with you

Bruce

Comment

Plugin Installed

Autelis and plugin installed and working well. No issues for 48 hrs.

So now, how do I compensate you for your work ( and get the trial period removed ) ?
        Next step for me is to look for and use icons to better reflect the various devices.

Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by brsanders View Post
          Autelis and plugin installed and working well. No issues for 48 hrs.

So now, how do I compensate you for your work ( and get the trial period removed ) ?
          Next step for me is to look for and use icons to better reflect the various devices.

Bruce
          thank you for testing!
          I have asked the HS guys to put this plugin in the store and updater, so you will soon be able to buy a license.

Comment

FYI, the plugin is now in the store: http://store.homeseer.com/store/Spud...P1910C155.aspx and updater

Comment

Thanks

Yep, got it taken care of - still working well, paid for, and using the Kinect to control everything.

Bruce Sanders

Comment

I have almost exactly this: http://www.amazon.com/Pentair-522104.../dp/B00N4SXR64
                (might be, in fact)

It has the ethernet adapter included, wired to my LAN. Does your plugin require specifically the Autelis interface, or is there a chance it's compatible with the hardware I have?

Just looking for a way to hook up HS3 to the pool/spa without forking over more controller $$$$... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dhayner View Post
                  I have almost exactly this: http://www.amazon.com/Pentair-522104.../dp/B00N4SXR64
                  (might be, in fact)

It has the ethernet adapter included, wired to my LAN. Does your plugin require specifically the Autelis interface, or is there a chance it's compatible with the hardware I have?

Just looking for a way to hook up HS3 to the pool/spa without forking over more controller $$$$... Thanks
                  sorry, I don't think it's compatible with this hardware, the plugin is designed specifically for the Autelis interfaces which use a specific protocol.

Comment

Hi spud - I have Hayward equipment and I am considering a few upgrade options. Is there any chance that your plugin does (or would) also work with the Hayward/Goldline of the Autelis?

http://www.autelis.com/pool-control-...-goldline.html

Comment

Originally posted by blake View Post
                      Hi spud - I have Hayward equipment and I am considering a few upgrade options. Is there any chance that your plugin does (or would) also work with the Hayward/Goldline of the Autelis?

http://www.autelis.com/pool-control-...-goldline.html
                      The current plugin is not compatible with the Hayward/Goldline interface, but this is something I can easily add. To do it I would need the help of someone who owns this interface, so let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Will the plug-in create devices for the Sprinkler module on my Jandy Board?

Considering purchasing the Autelis interface and this plug-in to control my Jandy/Zodiak RS pool. Right now I use the iAqualink interface and their web app. My Jandy/Zodiak pool controller has the optional sprinkler module (8 relay contacts) to control my sprinklers. So right now, I can use the iAqualink web interface to program and control my sprinklers, in addition to the typical pool features.

I read that both interfaces (Autelis/iAqualink) can coexist but I would rather remove the iAqualink interface and use the Autelis interface and Homeseer.

My question is, will this plugin with the Autelis interface pick-up and create the sprinkler devices?

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by jlawson05 View Post
                          Considering purchasing the Autelis interface and this plug-in to control my Jandy/Zodiak RS pool. Right now I use the iAqualink interface and their web app. My Jandy/Zodiak pool controller has the optional sprinkler module (8 relay contacts) to control my sprinklers. So right now, I can use the iAqualink web interface to program and control my sprinklers, in addition to the typical pool features.

I read that both interfaces (Autelis/iAqualink) can coexist but I would rather remove the iAqualink interface and use the Autelis interface and Homeseer.

My question is, will this plugin with the Autelis interface pick-up and create the sprinkler devices?

Thanks for the help.
                          If your sprinklers appear as On/Off equipment (AUX) in the Autelis interface (like in the screenshot below), then yes the devices will be created in Homeseer

Name:	onoffequipments.png
Views:	1
Size:	212.1 KB
ID:	1184151

Comment

Support for salt generator?

Hi Spud
                            I'm about to install as salt generator to replace my chlorinator. Just wondering if your plug in will report the salt levels.
                            Also, do you know if it will work with HS2, or is it HS3 only.
                            Jono

Comment

Originally posted by jono View Post
                              Hi Spud
                              I'm about to install as salt generator to replace my chlorinator. Just wondering if your plug in will report the salt levels.
                              Also, do you know if it will work with HS2, or is it HS3 only.
                              Jono
                              It is HS3 only.
                              For the salt level, I'm not sure. If the Autelis interface supports it, it should be reported by the plugin.

Comment

Working...
                              X