emulated ha-bridge? Quitting error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emulated ha-bridge? Quitting error

So I downloaded the trial version. Installed and restarted HS. And I keep getting: Warning: BridgeFound: Found a bridge on IP 192.168.7.94 seems to be a emulated ha-bridge? Quitting.

Bridge is Brand new. Version 01036659
    HS3Pro

The Hub works perfect. Can control all my lights, scenes etc. And it is a Phillips hub. Specifically the the starter kit white version if that makes a difference.

Attached is the Log.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

gstone,

It looks like there are two issues, which together result in a falso positive for recognising a HA bridge. I will look into that in detail when I come back from my travel.

Maybe you can check the two issues:

1. It seems the plugin is no allowed access through your windows firewall. At the first start of the plugin you should see a popup on the HS3 server from the plugin, asking for access through the firewall. If you ignored this popup,you will have to allow the access with the local firewall rules. After this is working correct, the plugin shuld be able to access the bridge normally.

2. UPNP seems not to be working. This could be related to the firewall access, but also you might have disabled it on your router. This plugin needs access with UPNP to correctly recognise bridges.

You might also want to try and see if you can reach the bridge from the HS3 machine, as the log is suggesting the bridge is not accessabele. Might still be the firewall, but also other issues on the local network?

Let me know if this helps solving your issue? I am on travel until April 25th, so it might take some time for me to respond...

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I was actually able to solve the problem this morning. I had the Phillips hub connected to the hub on the access point. Once I changed it to the hub that is connected directly to the network everything worked perfectly.

Thanks much!

Comment

Great to hear it works now

Thanks!

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X