This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this plugin work?

Does anyone have this working? Was doing a trial and can't get any song titles to display. It just says "no output" on everything. Previous/Next song work, shows "Playing", position works, etc. Just no song title, everything else seems to work fine.

I'm guessing this isn't supported anymore since it's so old, but thought I'd ask.

Or the playlist?

One other thing, I can't get the playlist to show up in Homeseer. I created one in Winamp, saved it to a Playlists folder that was the same as the Seeramp config showed, but nothing. Just curious if anyone knew what I may be doing wrong on that too. Thanks in advance if anyone knows!

Comment

I use this plugin. I don't remember if there is a problem with the two things you are asking about, I don't use those features. I use the plugin with events to control winamp and that does everything I could ask for very reliably.

I will email the plugin author and see if he can respond to your questions.
      -Rick

Comment

Hi, this plugin is intended to work with older version of Winamp. The playlist functionality is unstable as well as the song display. Are you able to control Previous/Next of Winamp with SeerAMP?

Comment

Thanks for your response!

Yes, the previous and next seems to work just fine. It was just the playlist and song display that weren't working.

Rick - can you tell me what/how you are using this plugin? I currently have 3 different Winamp instances streaming internet radio on my whole house audio. One thing I'm wanting to do is to be able to click on a button on Hstouch and have it "play" a certain bookmark on Winamp. So basically have 10 or so buttons with various internet radio stations and then you can click on what you want and the plugin will tell Winamp to play it.

Winamp works great for me, as I have it tweaked so it sounds good running through my Russound, etc. I was really hoping to be able to show a playlist on the Hstouch screen and pick an artist, song, etc, however it doesn't sound like that is an option so will probably have to revert to iTunes or Media Player for that piece.

What other uses does the Seeramp plugin have in its current state?

Thanks in advance!
          Chad

Comment

Working...
          X