Trying to Setup Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to Setup Plugin

I am trying to setup the BLRF plugin to try to get all of my stuff off of HS2 on to HS3 and I am not having much luck. I have the WGL W800RF32 receiver hooked up to a usb/serial adapter at port 4. I don't know if I should be using MCcommLib or Serial port in the Options page, there isn't anything in the documentation showing this. If I get this setup right, should I see an entry in the log from myHR12A palmpad remote?

Thank you.

I would start with MSCommlib
    On the house codes page you need to enable the house codes you want to use
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I don't see anywhere to enable what house codes to use. I do see where you can disable the ones you don't want to use. Also, I am trying to just send a signal from the palmpad and HS isn't logging it, so I assuming something isn't right. But I don't know where to start looking.

Comment

Turn on debug logging in the plugin and then press something on your palmpad, then turn off debug logging and attach debug log zipped
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

I switched to a different usb/serial adapter and now I can see it working. I have a couple of security devices that even though I tried inputting the device ID from HS2 it doesn't work, even though other ones did.

Comment

I am setting up events to use the plugin, and I see that there are Normal & Normal (Low Battery) triggers. If I use Normal to trigger an event will it trigger on Normal and Normal (Low Battery)?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
            X