Coming Soon: Kevo Plus plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming Soon: Kevo Plus plugin

I will be shortly releasing an alpha of a Kevo Plus plugin that will let you control Kevo bluetooth locks via the Kevo Plus hardware device.

I am wrapping up development in the next few days. I am looking for people with Kevo Plus who would be willing to help with testing.

Thanks,
    pk

Greetings! I hope all is going well. These new forums are taking a bit to get used to, and the search doesn't appear to be working well (searching for the keyword "kevo" brings up nothing, even though this post clearly has "kevo" in the title).

How goes the alpha version of the plug-in? Is there anything I can help with?

Very much looking forward to it!

Comment

Count me in. I'd love to help test this.

Comment

I am interested

Comment

I am interested... buying a Baldwin Evolved handle set and I'm planning to integrate it with the optional Kevo Plus. Don't have it yet, but will within a month.

Comment

How are you coming along on the Kevo Plugin? I have 3 locks a the house ready to test....

Devoir

Comment

For anybody still interested - AKHomeAssistant plugin supports Kevo HA integration. I didn't want to create a dedicated Kevo HS plugin - the HA integration uses "unofficial" implementation and often it's a waste of time.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...set-support​

Comment

Working...
              X