Pushbullet Plugin ? +1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PushBullet Body of Message

I am trying to stack these values so that they display one on top of the other as I show here:

Alarm Status: $$DSR:102:
    Lock Status: $$DSR:336:

PushBullet does not let me enter a newline in the body of the message. Currently the values need to be entered on the same line as I've shown below:

Alarm Status: $$DSR:102: Lock Status: $$DSR:336:

Any ideas?

Is this our only PB plugin support thread? A quick search turned up nothing.

Comment

Hi kitar
      Hi Kitar

it will be soon possible ,
      the whole plugin is getting a rewrite

if you want some extra features added , then you can contact duncan

Check your pm ,

Originally posted by Kitar View Post
      I am trying to stack these values so that they display one on top of the other as I show here:

PushBullet does not let me enter a newline in the body of the message. Currently the values need to be entered on the same line as I've shown below:

Any ideas?

Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

New version available

Bugfixes
        Fixed contacts.

Soon end to end encryption , and scripting feature.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Kitar View Post

Any ideas?

Quoting my own post to help anyone else wanting to know this:
          You can add two backslash characters "\\" to the end of your message to move to a newline. Adding \\ places a CR-LF to the push note. This makes formatting Bullet messages with more than one item appear a little more organized. Thanks Duncan

Example:
          Lock Status: $$DSR:602:\\Alarm Status: $$DSR:145:

Lock Status: Secure
          Alarm Status: Armed Away

Comment

Link is in my description and i helping the developer...
            Website works normal.

If u need help Pm me

Comment

Malosa, if Duncan's site is listed in a database of malicious sites that show he is spreading malware, it is cause for concern. Please let him know he needs to address this.

It is a bit creepy for end users to hear they just downloaded software from a site that is on a "use at your peril" list. These plugins could easily reveal and transmit a tremendous amount of "sensitive" information.

I turned off all the file sharing parts of Pushbullet because I thought they were too much a security risk.

Personally I would feel a bit better if Duncan showed up here once in a while to let us know that everything is legitimate.

Comment

Here are no problems , not even a warning...
                Duncan is not anymore on this board because he host his OWN plug-ins...
                I wil contact him asap

His website is no malware Thats not the case
                Even me and other dutch people use his plug-ins with no virus or mallware message...

The Reason you cant put hir website on this board is because rupp had block his website..

Comment

Hi all

Is it me or the send to All dosent work anymore.

I can only send to one device at a time..

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by francrouge View Post
                    Hi all

Is it me or the send to All dosent work anymore.

I can only send to one device at a time..

Thx
                    I think the plugin is abandoned. I have tried contacting the author? Through their own website, helpdesk, support links....nothing.... I was hoping to have a good PushBullet plugin but doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon. I'm looking into the Pushover PI and I may switch to using Pushover.

Comment

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post
                      I think the plugin is abandoned. I have tried contacting the author? Through their own website, helpdesk, support links....nothing.... I was hoping to have a good PushBullet plugin but doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon. I'm looking into the Pushover PI and I may switch to using Pushover.
                      okay thx i was hoping for a free solution because i thing the pushover is paid plugin.

I will see. thx

Comment

Pushover plugin is not a paid plugin.

Robert
                        HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by francrouge View Post
                          okay thx i was hoping for a free solution because i thing the pushover is paid plugin.

I will see. thx
                          Pushover plugin is free but the android, iOS, and windows apps are not. I think it's $5 per platform. I used a generic account I have for the family to but the android license.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                            Pushover plugin is free but the android, iOS, and windows apps are not. I think it's $5 per platform. I used a generic account I have for the family to but the android license.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it's now $10 per client. One time charge.

Comment

Working...
                              X