Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Homeseer-Plugin to use?

Hi!
    I have homeseer running on a 24/7 PC and want to control 7 sprinkler valves. For my home automation I use an ocelot and several SECU16. I have one SECU16 left for the sprinklers. Of course I will add some relays.
    Now I'm searching for a plugin, that switches the valves, depending on weather forecast data from the internet, temperature sensors, a rain sensor and some soil moisture sensors.
    What I have found is only the mcsSprinklers plugin.
    Is there any alternative?
    If not...what version do I need?
    Only in the professional version I found something about moisture sensors but isnt this senor just another input. I dont need any other option from the professional version. Would the standard version work?

I hope someone can help me.

thanks
    ;-)
    fagor

MCS is the gold standard. Great design and function. and Mike McSharry provides outstanding support. Give it a try.
    HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

...standard version is fine for what you need.
      HS3 , Zwave, HometrollerS6, ELK M1G Ultra; mcs sprinklers; WGL800; BLRF; BLNetCallerID; BLSpeech

Comment

There's also snevlsprinklers package http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...263#post814263.

Haven't tried it, but it looks good enough for a simple system.

Comment

Thx!
          I think I'll give the snevlsprinklers package a try.
          The main reason is, that its free. If it doesnt work for my requirements, I can still get the mcsSprinklers plugin without having wasted any money.
          ;-)

Comment

Working...
          X