Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonas.hellgren View Post
    I get this in my log.

File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\Devices\Arduino\arduino_download.png

How do I buy it, "Running in Trial mode, Trial ends in: 8 Days"
    HI Jonas,

I am not sure why this file is missing from your install because it is in the download. Can you confirm it is not in that location and if it is not then copy it from the Arduino_1_0_0_14.zip \Arduino Images.zip\Arduino Images\Arduino
    Can you also send me a screen shot of the Arduino Config page so I can see if it is using the correct images.

It is not for sale yet but I will extend the trial in the next version.

Greig.
    Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
    X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
    Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
    Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
    Scripts =
    Various

Comment

Yes, it is in the zip file.
      But the file "arduino_uno_small.png" is not in the zip file.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by jonas.hellgren; January 8, 2014, 02:53 PM.

Comment

The Icon files seems to be in this folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\Devices\Arduino Images\Arduino
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by enigmatheatre View Post
          I can confirm the update works here.

Remember and click update listing. It looks like you still have the old updater_override.txt.

After the update remove the updater_override.txt.

Please try the steps found here

Greig.
          Problem solved.
          It was the windows antivirus (windows defender) that corrupted the file updater_override.txt.

I have the same problem of jonas.hellgren, no "download image"...

Comment

Originally posted by khriss75 View Post
            Problem solved.
            It was the windows antivirus (windows defender) that corrupted the file updater_override.txt.

I have the same problem of jonas.hellgren, no "download image"...
            This is strange. I will look in to this.
            Can you look in your
            "HS3\html\images\Devices\Arduino\" folder and see if the arduino_download.png is there or not.

Greig.
            Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
            Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
            Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
            Scripts =
            Various

Comment

I can't find that folder.

The folder located at this path is
              "Arduino Images"

13 images is located here
              C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\Devices\Arduino Images\Arduino\

Comment

Originally posted by jonas.hellgren View Post
                I can't find that folder.

The folder located at this path is
                "Arduino Images"

13 images is located here
                C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\Devices\Arduino Images\Arduino\
                Ok thanks this might be the problem. I will see what I can do.

Greig.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

Not connecting

Hello Greig,

Here the logfile, i have now 1 usb board and two ethernet boards.
                  The third board is not connecting at all
                  The 1st board when I unplug the power and connecting whitin 1 or two minutes
                  He is reconnecting , but when its take longer then 5 minutes he is not connecting automatic
                  When I push reconnect in the plugin he is reconnecting

Today my usb board has the same trouble (for the first time)

I hope you can find something, iam very pleased with this plugin so I can make my own
                  Sensors.

Ed
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ESSCHENK View Post
                    Hello Greig,

Here the logfile, i have now 1 usb board and two ethernet boards.
                    The third board is not connecting at all
                    The 1st board when I unplug the power and connecting whitin 1 or two minutes
                    He is reconnecting , but when its take longer then 5 minutes he is not connecting automatic
                    When I push reconnect in the plugin he is reconnecting

Today my usb board has the same trouble (for the first time)

I hope you can find something, iam very pleased with this plugin so I can make my own
                    Sensors.

Ed
                    Can you send me your board3.ino file so I can check it is configured ok.

Greig.
                    Scripts =
                    Various

Comment

I have updated the download to V1.0.0.15.

Change Log:
                      V1.0.0.15
                      Fixed error in images location
                      Extended trial

Greig.
                      Scripts =
                      Various

Comment

My problem fixed.

Thanks,

Comment

ino

Hello Greig,
                          Here is the ino file
                          Ed
                          Attached Files

Comment

Installed version .15, problem (arduino images) solved.

Another little bug: in API.ino mode, If I set the unit as "Km/h" (kilometers per hour), when i click "ok" appears "Km%2Fh" but this is a insignificant problem.

Comment

Hello Greig,

Problem for board 3 is solved.
                              With some experimental I found out that the Atmega on the uno board is defect
                              Programming is going good but working on the board not
                              I replaced it with a new one, and bingo everything is working now.
                              So only the reconnect problem is still there.

Thanks ed

Comment

Wifi Shield?

I have one board working great, wonderful plugin, but have a question.
                                Has anyone tried one of the Wifi Shields?

I have a greenhouse that is about 100 foot from the house, and didn't want to bury Ethernet cable. I have tested, and can get wifi out there, so i thought it may work. Just not sure if anyone has done it, and what shield you may have used.

Thanks!

-John

Comment

Working...
                                X