Coming Soon: Life360 Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
    It appears that after you select FAQ's there is a list of things to choose from. If you choose one of the subjects and then one of the questions under a category, at the top, that closely resembles whatever you have questions about THEN you get the text box icon to start a conversation. Let me know if that works.
    I will have to take a look at that.

Comment

Release: 0.0.2.78
      * Fixed a Linux issue with a type conversion
      * Fixed altlocation.png name since Linux is case sensitive.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...98&postcount=1

Comment

Originally posted by jeubanks View Post

John, does any of the updates from 59 on fix the logging so there is not so many of them?

Comment

John, does any of the updates from 59 on fix the logging so there is not so many of them?
          Yes. In the later versions into the 0.0.2.x logged is now only 1 entry per update interval instead of 1 per person/device. The detailed logging is now all in Debug. If updating and prior to the places support then I'd recommend going to the latest it will require a delete of devices and re-create through the config menu to get the added Places support.

Comment

Yes. In the later versions into the 0.0.2.x logged is now only 1 entry per update interval instead of 1 per person/device. The detailed logging is now all in Debug. If updating and prior to the places support then I'd recommend going to the latest it will require a delete of devices and re-create through the config menu to get the added Places support.
            OK, great. I will update to latest. thanks

Comment

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Did you go back into the configuration page? You may have to setup your username/password and hit enable again. Not sure why it does that between some versions and only sometimes.

Comment

Did you go back into the configuration page? You may have to setup your username/password and hit enable again. Not sure why it does that between some versions and only sometimes.

Comment

SON OF A B..... I know what's wrong. In my testing I forgot to change back the connection. I'll have a new release in a few minutes.

Comment

Should be fixed.

Release: 0.0.2.79

Comment

I hate to bring this up again but I was looking at the devices and noticed the speed said 9 mph for my wife. I noticed where my wife was at, called her, and she said she was going 45 mph. Thought you should know.

Comment

I hate to bring this up again but I was looking at the devices and noticed the speed said 9 mph for my wife. I noticed where my wife was at, called her, and she said she was going 45 mph. Thought you should know.
                          Good to know. Nothing I can do about it though. Sorry. I only pull the data that's available.

Speaking of Life360 craziness... I was checking the web interface and it showed my daughter in one location and my wife in another about 10 miles apart from each other when I knew they were in the same vehicle together. On another instance I was again watching the web interface and my wife got home and I was talking to her and the web interface still showed her as being across town.

Comment

Good to know. Nothing I can do about it though. Sorry. I only pull the data that's available.

Speaking of Life360 craziness... I was checking the web interface and it showed my daughter in one location and my wife in another about 10 miles apart from each other when I knew they were in the same vehicle together. On another instance I was again watching the web interface and my wife got home and I was talking to her and the web interface still showed her as being across town.
                            I figured it was all on life360's end. I have had the location thing happen before too. Eventually it corrected itself but took a few minutes. Corrected itself after I opened the app.

Comment

Comment

I feel the same about the speed value. I included it as it's part of the core services especially for "premium" with "Crash Detection".... yeah I REALLY want to see if that actually works!!!

I've sent emails to their support and no responses yet.

The service used to be really good and accurate. I think with the recent explosion in home automation (again) that they got overwhelmed especially when they gave "official" support to SmartThings and all those users jumped into the system and Home Assistant and Hubitat have modules to use the service. I used to use it for my garage automation and it worked great.

There was a report a few weeks ago that Life360 acquired a new (different) location technology company and were working on that integration. Will it be better? I have no idea. Honestly it can't be worse!

Comment

Working...
                                X