Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time is four hours ahead of actual time on Applet Notifications using the Homeseer Se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time is four hours ahead of actual time on Applet Notifications using the Homeseer Se

Time is four hours ahead of actual time on Applet Notifications using the Homeseer Service

Is anyone else experiencing this issue since yesterday? I have Applets which use the Homeseer Service to notify my smart devices of changes in HS3 devices. The Notification includes the "CreateAt" ingredient which should include the time the device was changed on the HS3 machine. For the last 20 hours the time reported using the ingredient is four hours ahead of the actual time. Other applets using different services are reporting the correct time in notifications.

Is this still happening now? The server had some issues with keeping the correct time but that was fixed a few days ago and the server time looks ok now.

Originally posted by gaynorc View Post
    Time is four hours ahead of actual time on Applet Notifications using the Homeseer Service

Is anyone else experiencing this issue since yesterday? I have Applets which use the Homeseer Service to notify my smart devices of changes in HS3 devices. The Notification includes the "CreateAt" ingredient which should include the time the device was changed on the HS3 machine. For the last 20 hours the time reported using the ingredient is four hours ahead of the actual time. Other applets using different services are reporting the correct time in notifications.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
    X