X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS2 / CM11A ==> CM15A plugin ?? [RESOLVED, issue w/ updater]

Hello

My CM11a is ko, try a lot of actions but I think it's really broken

So I will buy a CM15A to continue using my old devices, but when I look to the Homeseer Repository I could'nt find any plugin HS2 for this future CM15, does someone could give me this plugin ?

Thank you in advance

Someone please, I would thank you a lot

Comment

Might be best off looking for a used CM11 on eBay if you are still using HS2. At least you know the CM11 works with your current setup. The CM15 might take a bit of experimenting to get it working. I've never used HS2 but it took a bit of fiddling to get it working properly on HS3.

Comment

Welcome to the HomeSeer Forum Bill!

Here X10 automation changed only a bit from Homeseer 1 then 2 and now 3.

X10 started with CM11A, then TW523 and in the Homeseer 2 days went to using Jeff Volp's X10 stuff (amplifier and dual phased controllers).

Relating to X10 wireless it started with the MR26A during the Homeseer 1 days to the WGL W800 during and Homeseer 2 and now with the Homeseer 3 days.

As concordseer mentions above the CM11A used or new works great with the current Homeseer 3 X10 plugin.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by billporte View Post
          My CM11a is ko, try a lot of actions but I think it's really broken

So I will buy a CM15A to continue using my old devices, but when I look to the Homeseer Repository I could'nt find any plugin HS2 for this future CM15, does someone could give me this plugin ?
          See this thread for the latest CM15A plug-in. Keep in mind, though, that that plug-in has some quirks and rough edges. The X10 plug-in is a better choice if you can find an interface module.

As Pete noted, Jeff Volp's devices are an excellent choice. I'm not sure what you need in France, but I would urge you to visit Jeff's web site and send him a note if you cannot find the information you need.
          Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I believe the CM15a worked under HS2 using the HS2 version of the CM15a plugin. I see that this plugin is no longer available in the HS2 updater, and in fact see only HS3 plugins! I have made a request for the final HS2 versions of the CM11a, CM15a and Ti103 plugin installers from HST and will not receive these until after the end of May.

I have made HST aware that the HS2 updater is showing HS3 plugins and someone will be looking into this. Hopefully they can get it resolved quickly, and when it is you should be able to install the HS2 CM15a plugin from the HS2 updater.

Note that the link to the CM15a plugin in the post above is for HS3 and it will not work with HS2.
            Best regards,
            -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
            Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

HS2 Updater has been fixed!

The issue with the HS2 updater has been resolved and it is once again showing the HS2 plugins! The CM15a plugin for HS2 can be found in the section "X-10 Powerline and Wireless Interface Plug-Ins". It looks like version 1.0.0.6 is the latest.

Please be aware that the CM15a plugin only supports the following X10 commands:
              * On
              * Off
              * Dim
              * Extended codes
              * Preset Dim commands are NOT supported

Please let us know if you get this working!
              Best regards,
              -Mark-

If you're not out on the edge, you're taking up too much room!
              Interested in 3D maps? Check out my company site: Solid Terrain Modeling

Comment

I come back after a long time, and very pleased to see your posts, Thanks a lot for all your information I'm looking and will inform you of the final result.

One more time Thank you for your time

Comment

Working...
                X