This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMNI Plugin v3.0.2.2

v3.0.2.2 was released to the updater yesterday afternoon. It might take a day or so before it shows up in the list.

Changes in this version:
    • Refactoring older code
    • Fixed - Omni buttons not showing as available in Alexa after restart (@AndrewR)
    • Fixed - Arming when a zone is NOT READY shows Armed in HS, but panel is not armed (@Daweeze)
    • Added new setting autobypasszones to allow instant arming when zones are not ready.
    • Fixed - Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs (@Pete)
    • Fixed - Log file is not behaving correctly after rename (@Pete)

Always make a backup of your system before loading a new version.

Post any issues you have with this version in this thread.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

The plugin is now available in the updater.
    Last edited by rmasonjr; September 1, 2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Reserved 2.

Comment

Is is considered safe now to migrate from the HI branded plugin to the Omni branded plugin? In particular, will I lose or need to rename any devices/events?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by avpman View Post
          Is is considered safe now to migrate from the HI branded plugin to the Omni branded plugin? In particular, will I lose or need to rename any devices/events?

Thank you!
          You should be fine, but make a backup just in case.

Comment

Awesome, thanks Rob! Just waiting for it to post.

-Travis

Comment

FYI PI Update is available in the Updater.

-Travis

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                Changes in this version:
                • Fixed - Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs (@Pete)
                Rob, I am still receiving this error with every PI restart on 3.0.2.2:

Sep-01 4:03:30 PM OMNI -->Reading configuration...
                Sep-01 4:03:24 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in OMNI
                Sep-01 4:03:22 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs. Plugin: OMNI Instance:
                Sep-01 4:03:21 PM Info Plugin OMNI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:50253
                Sep-01 4:02:45 PM Info Plugin OMNI with instance: has disconnected
                Sep-01 4:02:44 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: OMNI

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                Changes in this version:
                • Fixed - Arming when a zone is NOT READY shows Armed in HS, but panel is not armed (@Daweeze)
                For this one, the setting does appear to refresh to the current mode after initially setting the device to the requested state. That said, it will reflect the true state. The main issue is that it still thinks that the state change occurs for a few seconds. There ended up being a 3 second lag between the initial attempt to Arm while the system wasn't ready and the corrected Disarmed value. Is this the best we are going to do with the code do you think? If so, I will need to set my notifications to only send a few seconds after the state changes so the correction can occur as a band-aid. What happens is I get the notification that it armed and then quickly I get another notification that it disarmed as it corrected the status. I have a feeling this may be all we get with a Control/Status device instead of the state being a Status Only device.

-Travis

Comment

@Rob,

Thank you for the update. Here is the log of the start up.

Seeing same as Travis above on startup relating to duplicate log.

Sep-01 10:23:43 PM Updater Starting download of updates
                  Sep-01 10:23:43 PM Updater Downloading update: OMNI
                  Sep-01 10:23:44 PM Updater Update HSPI_OMNI.exe downloaded successfully
                  Sep-01 10:23:44 PM Updater Installing package OMNI
                  Sep-01 10:23:44 PM Updater Copying file: \HomeSeer\HSPI_OMNI.exe
                  Sep-01 10:23:44 PM Updater Copying file: \HomeSeer\HSPI_OMNI.exe.config
                  Sep-01 10:23:44 PM Updater Copying file: \HomeSeer\HAI.Controller.dll
                  Sep-01 10:23:44 PM Updater Extracting files from zip file: OMNI_DLLs.zip
                  Sep-01 10:23:44 PM Updater Extraction Complete.
                  Sep-01 10:23:44 PM Updater Extracting files from zip file: /HomeSeer/Updates3/OMNI3.0.2.2/OMNI_Config.zip Destination: /HomeSeer/Config/
                  Sep-01 10:23:44 PM Updater Extracting files from zip file: OMNI_Images.zip
                  Sep-01 10:23:44 PM Updater Extracting files from zip file: OMNI_Images.zip
                  Sep-01 10:23:44 PM Updater Install/Update of package OMNI was successful
                  Sep-01 10:29:17 PM Info Plugin OMNI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:58812
                  Sep-01 10:29:17 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs. Plugin: OMNI Instance:
                  Sep-01 10:29:19 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in OMNI
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                  HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Disable the plugin, then restart HS. Once restarted, enable the plugin.
                    I think this is happening when updating the plugin without disabling first.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

Here the plugin was disabled when I updated.

The new Omni first release / old HAI plugin final release have been disabled now for a while. (few weeks?)

So here
                      1 - left Omni plugin enabled
                      2 - shut down Homeseer
                      3 - rebooted box
                      4 - logs on reboot show

Sep-02 10:56:08 AM Z-Wave Starting 'Z-Wave Health' Process Starter for (ZWaveMe C241234)...
                      Sep-02 10:56:09 AM Z-Wave ZWaveMe: The Z-Wave API Execution Thread was Started or Restarted.
                      Sep-02 10:56:09 AM Z-Wave ZWaveMe: Getting node information from controller...
                      Sep-02 10:56:09 AM Info Plugin OMNI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:52308
                      Sep-02 10:56:09 AM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs. Plugin: OMNI Instance:
                      Sep-02 10:56:11 AM Z-Wave ZWaveMe: Controller Manufacturer: Telsey, ID=0x1, Type=0x4
                      Sep-02 10:56:11 AM Z-Wave ZWaveMe: Controller firmware version: 5.0
                      Sep-02 10:56:11 AM Z-Wave ZWaveMe: Z-Wave services for the SECURITY COMMAND CLASS were successfully started.
                      Sep-02 10:56:11 AM Z-Wave ZWaveMe: Z-Wave Serial API version: 5
                      Sep-02 10:56:11 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in OMNI
                      Sep-02 10:56:11 AM Startup HStouch server started, waiting for clients to connect.
                      Sep-02 10:56:11 AM Z-Wave The interface's security support has been set.

Last few lines of logs show:

9/2/2017 10:56:14 AM [2] [CONTROLLER IS: OmniPro II (4.0B)]
                      9/2/2017 10:56:14 AM [2] [Identifying Controller...]
                      9/2/2017 10:56:14 AM [2] [Panel Connected.]
                      9/2/2017 10:56:14 AM [2] [CONNECTION STATUS: Connecting]
                      9/2/2017 10:56:14 AM [2] [Connecting with: [192.168.244.182] [4369] [TCP]]
                      9/2/2017 10:56:14 AM [2] [HAC Connection state is: Offline]
                      9/2/2017 10:56:13 AM [2] [Device initialization is complete.]
                      9/2/2017 10:56:11 AM [2] [Initializing Timers...]
                      9/2/2017 10:56:11 AM [2] [OMNI Plugin Thread was started.]

What is HAC connection?

I have not checked the Omni Pro system status updates or variable status updates yet. Will wait a couple of hours for this stuff.
                      Last edited by Pete; September 2, 2017, 11:05 AM.
                      - Pete

Auto mator
                      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

1 - Disabled the Omni Plugin
                        2 - shut down Homeseer
                        3 - rebooted computer
                        4 - cleared the logs
                        5 - enabled the Omni Plugin
                        6 - logs show:

9/2/2017
                        Sep-02 2:39:40 PM Info Plugin OMNI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:37544
                        Sep-02 2:39:40 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs. Plugin: OMNI Instance:
                        Sep-02 2:39:42 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in OMNI

Enabled Log to Homeseer -
                        DEBUG
                        Logs/hai.log

Log shows:

Sep-02 2:43:17 PM Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/HAI

Logging shut itself off when I checked.

Changed to:

DEBUG
                        Logs/omni.log

no error in log.

Logging shut itself off.

Disabled plugin.

Enabled plugin.

logs showing:

Sep-02 2:47:21 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: OMNI
                        Sep-02 2:47:21 PM Info Plugin OMNI with instance: has disconnected
                        Sep-02 2:47:51 PM Info Plugin OMNI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:38002
                        Sep-02 2:47:51 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs. Plugin: OMNI Instance:
                        Sep-02 2:47:53 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in OMNI

Enable logging.

Automagically shut off logging. No errors in log.

Should I remove the HAI plugin? It is still listed in the plugin manager.

When I enable the logging I see Page is refreshing... on the top and it never goes away.
                        Last edited by Pete; September 2, 2017, 02:55 PM.
                        - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                          1 - Disabled the Omni Plugin
                          2 - shut down Homeseer
                          3 - rebooted computer
                          4 - cleared the logs
                          5 - enabled the Omni Plugin
                          6 - logs show:

9/2/2017
                          Sep-02 2:39:40 PM Info Plugin OMNI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:37544
                          Sep-02 2:39:40 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs. Plugin: OMNI Instance:

Enabled Log to Homeseer -
                          DEBUG
                          Logs/hai.log

Log shows:

Logging shut itself off when I checked.

Changed to:

DEBUG
                          Logs/omni.log

no error in log.

Logging shut itself off.

Disabled plugin.

Enabled plugin.

logs showing:

Sep-02 2:47:21 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: OMNI
                          Sep-02 2:47:21 PM Info Plugin OMNI with instance: has disconnected
                          Sep-02 2:47:51 PM Info Plugin OMNI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:38002
                          Sep-02 2:47:51 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs. Plugin: OMNI Instance:
                          Sep-02 2:47:53 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in OMNI

Enable logging.

Automagically shut off logging. No errors in log.

Should I remove the HAI plugin? It is still listed in the plugin manager.

When I enable the logging I see Page is refreshing... on the top and it never goes away.
                          definitely remove the HAI plugin. That is likely causing the issue.
                          Click the red 'X' in the manage plugins page next to the HAI.
                          Disable/Enable the OMNI plugin and you should be ok.

If not, you might need to remove OMNI as well (by clicking the red 'X') and re-installing.

Comment

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post
                            Rob, I am still receiving this error with every PI restart on 3.0.2.2:

Sep-01 4:03:30 PM OMNI -->Reading configuration...
                            Sep-01 4:03:24 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in OMNI
                            Sep-01 4:03:22 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs. Plugin: OMNI Instance:
                            Sep-01 4:03:21 PM Info Plugin OMNI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:50253
                            Sep-01 4:02:45 PM Info Plugin OMNI with instance: has disconnected
                            Sep-01 4:02:44 PM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: OMNI
                            Do you still have the HAI plugin in the list as Pete did below?
                            If so, follow those steps to remove it completely, then enable OMNI

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post
                            For this one, the setting does appear to refresh to the current mode after initially setting the device to the requested state. That said, it will reflect the true state. The main issue is that it still thinks that the state change occurs for a few seconds. There ended up being a 3 second lag between the initial attempt to Arm while the system wasn't ready and the corrected Disarmed value. Is this the best we are going to do with the code do you think? If so, I will need to set my notifications to only send a few seconds after the state changes so the correction can occur as a band-aid. What happens is I get the notification that it armed and then quickly I get another notification that it disarmed as it corrected the status. I have a feeling this may be all we get with a Control/Status device instead of the state being a Status Only device.
                            The 'fix' I made was to poll for the latest status right after an arm/disarm. That is likely the lag you are seeing. You can tweak the event like you said to compensate. You would need to set something like 'has been for at least...' to make sure the poll gets a response.

Comment

Removed the HAI plugin and shut down the Omni Plugin. Shut down Homeseer and rebooted PC.

Still seeing this in logs:

9/2/2017
                              Sep-02 8:15:53 PM Info Plugin OMNI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:43786
                              Sep-02 8:15:54 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs. Plugin: OMNI Instance:
                              Sep-02 8:15:56 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in OMNI

Removed Omni Plugin. Shut down Homeseer and restarted PC.

Installed Omni Plugin. Shut down Homeseer and restarted PC.

Enabled Omni Plugin.

9/2/2017
                              Sep-02 9:01:37 PM Info Plugin OMNI has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:54472
                              Sep-02 9:01:37 PM Warning Attempt by plugin to register a duplicate link of Logs. Plugin: OMNI Instance:
                              Sep-02 9:01:39 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in OMNI
                              Sep-02 9:09:13 PM Warning File does not exist: /HomeSeer/html/HAI

Still same with new error.
                              Last edited by Pete; September 2, 2017, 09:12 PM.
                              - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Working...
                              X