This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug-in is ready for beta testing

The HAI plug-in is ready for testing. If you are interested in testing this plug-in and have an HAI panel, please email me and I'll send you the plug-in to test with.

-Rich
    rjh@homeseer.com

HomeSeer Technologies LLC
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Yes I'm interested to test the beta plugins with my Hai Omni II.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Rich,

I tried to send an HAI plug-in request to Rich using rjh@homeseer.com and received an "UNDELIVERABLE Email response" to that address ?????

I have an Aegis HAI panel and would like to test the HAI plug-in.

Please send plugin (or pointer to it) to mdhimes@GBRonline.com

Regards,
      Mark

Comment

I received the request, and will let you know as soon as the plugin is ready.

-Rich

Comment

Howdy,

I just installed my HAI Omni II, how do I sign up for the beta testing?

Thanks
          Paul

Comment

I am also interested in this beta test; I run Homeseer on a server sitting right next to my OmniPro II panel, and would love to try connecting thest two together. I have searched the Homeseer site, but don't see anywhere I can get an Omni plugin (although it is mentioned as a supported device)? Thanks for any response.

- Dan Butterfield (dan@butterfields.net)

- Dan

Comment

We are pretty much as the end of beta testing, but you are welcome to try the plugin on a trial basis. Email me and I will send you trial unlock code. Any feedback is welcome.

To get the plugin, make sure you are running HomeSeer version 1.6, then select "updates" from the HomeSeer Help menu and install the plugin from there.

Regards,

-Rich

Comment

I also have the OmniII with the weblink software.

Will the homeseer module add more features to the weblink software?

Or is it just a more user friendly GUI than the Omni WEblink?

THANKS

Comment

That is not an easy question to answer because I do not have much experience with Weblink. I am pretty sure that all of the basic Weblink functionality is in this plug-in, but I don't know if Weblink allows you to configure the system as if it does, then that is something that HAI would not allow this plug-in to do. There will be an enhanced version of the plug-in, sold either by Rich or perhaps my boss' company, that will add to the functionality of the current plug-in and perhaps surpass Weblink in some areas. For instance, the enhanced plug-in will allow you to display messages, but it will likely allow you to put information in the messages such as the number of email or voicemail messages you have, Caller-ID of phone callers, weather forecasts, etc. - all things that are downright difficult or impossible with Weblink unless you do your own Pro-Link interface to another computer system. The other advantage is that you can display much of the same information that Weblink does, keep your triggers/conditions and actions active, and only use a single serial port. If you use HomeSeer and Weblink, you will need two serial interfaces. Well, now that I think of it, perhaps not with an Omni II if they have activated the built-in Ethernet interface.

If you email me with specific things that Weblink can do that you would like to be able to do with the plug-in, I will respond and will let you know if it is possible today, possible with the enhanced plug-in, or not possible.

Comment

Working...
                  X