Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck on "Getting Scenes"

Hello,

I'm running JowiHue 2.0.1.7, and whenever I go into the "Scenes" tab, there is one group that won't expand. Instead it sticks on "getting scenes" with a spinning wheel.

I've tried restarting the hub and the plugin with no luck. There no errors reported in the HS log that I can see.

Any suggestions on this?

Thanks!

- Brian

Update: There are also these errors in the log.

The "Error: (Execute):Scenedetail" always occurs after a specific animation starts. I've reviewed the animation and there doesn't appear to be any problems with it (it works properly, and the lights referenced are valid).

The "Error: (BuildSliderTabDetail)" seems to occur when trying to open the group.

Jan-08 10:29:58 AM JowiHue Error: (BuildSliderTabDetail):creativity:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:29:58 AM JowiHue Error: (BuildSliderTabDetail):creativity:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:29:52 AM JowiHue Error: (BuildSliderTabDetail):creativity:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:29:52 AM JowiHue Error: (BuildSliderTabDetail):creativity:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:45 AM JowiHue Animation Driveway Color Roll Finished
    Jan-08 10:27:43 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:43 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:42 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:42 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:41 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:41 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:40 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:40 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:39 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:39 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:38 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:38 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:37 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:37 AM JowiHue Error: (Execute):Scenedetail: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Jan-08 10:27:37 AM JowiHue Start of animation Driveway Color Roll
    Jan-08 10:27:37 AM Event Event Trigger "Driveway Alert Driveway Trigger"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by belias; January 8, 2018, 10:59 AM. Reason: Update

belias,

I think the quotes in the groupname for the scenes are causing the lockup on the scene page. A few weeks ago I solved an issue with quotes in the name of a scene... but it looks like the group name is having the same issue.

too late to solve it in the next beta, whichis already sent to HST, will try to solve it in the final version....

Wim

PS, could you post an image of the animation for me to check?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Think I'm getting a similar issue on 2.0.2.8 with an underscore '_'.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	218
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	1262255

Comment

Confirmed.... wow that I missed that one LOL!

Will be solved in the next release
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

No worries. Appreciate the quick response!

Comment

Me again... Couple Hue automations stopped working, and it looks like it is due to Jowi not liking one of the scene's names now?
            JowiHue Error: (BuildSliderGroupScene)::creativity: Column 'Name' is constrained to be unique. Value 'Living Room OFF' is already present.

Comment

Yes, that is a limitation. Each scene needs to have a unique name. After renaming it, it should work again. Maybe you need to restart the plugin as well.
              -- Wim

Comment

Following, but I when I go to do that in the creativity section, then it is stuck on "getting Scenes" when I try and expand that group. Restarting the plugin didnt fix it unfortunately.

Comment

Ok understand. Could you send me your JowiHue.db file, so I could edit it directly to change it? You can find the database in your HS3 installation directory at \Data\JowiHue\JowiHue.db.

Please send the file to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

I was using JowiHue version 2.1.1.8. I added a new scene and named its group "Randy's Scene". I can't expand the group. It looks like it is stuck on "getting Scenes". I restarted the plug-in. I restarted HS3. I updated to the plug-in, version 2.1.1.9. It's still stuck on "getting Scenes". See attached figure. I don't see anything relevant in the HS3 log. Any suggestions?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	getting Scenes.png
Views:	86
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1453267

Comment

The issue here is the single quote in the name. I have tried in the past to work around it, but failed. And as not many people used names like that, I just gave up on it :-)
                      If you send me the database I can change the group name to forget the quote? That will solve it for you.

Send the \Data\JowiHue\JowiHue.db to jowihue at ziggo dot nl and I will return the corrected database.

Thanks,

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                      X