Zee S2 - PHLocation - File Transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zee S2 - PHLocation - File Transfer

I'm wanting to be able to install PHLocation on my new Zee S2 but I can't get into the OS on the Zee S2 to put the files in. I'm on a MacBook Pro and tried using FileZilla and CyberDuck but without success. I believe I'm stuck at the password. I've used everything I can think of including "homeseer / hsthsths3". Some folks say to use the password I changed to and that does not work either.

I would like someone who has a Zee S2 who has successfully installed PHLocation to let me know how they did it. Speak to me like a 3rd grader. I won't take offense. Please don't assume I know what I'm supposed to know.

Thanking everyone in advance,

ARRPaul in Florida

Originally posted by pmp350 View Post
    I'm wanting to be able to install PHLocation on my new Zee S2 but I can't get into the OS on the Zee S2 to put the files in. I'm on a MacBook Pro and tried using FileZilla and CyberDuck but without success. I believe I'm stuck at the password. I've used everything I can think of including "homeseer / hsthsths3". Some folks say to use the password I changed to and that does not work either.

I would like someone who has a Zee S2 who has successfully installed PHLocation to let me know how they did it. Speak to me like a 3rd grader. I won't take offense. Please don't assume I know what I'm supposed to know.

Thanking everyone in advance,

ARRPaul in Florida
    This is not outwardly helpful I know but I have just downloaded the Linux HS release in an attempt to help you (I had an idea using WGET to download it) and the password from default does not work for me either (hsthsths3) even though that is what the web page suggests. I would therefore suggest that perhaps the system password has changed and the only people who can answer this are HomeSeer themselves, if you are within your thirty day support window then they may assist if not I am unsure what to suggest.

Comment

Working...
    X