Ultra View Status pictures and icons are not appearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra View Status pictures and icons are not appearing

I am in the process of setting up Ultra view, and little by little, I am getting it. However, the little gif's or icons that show up elsewhere in my hs site only show up as a box with an x in it. That usually means the wrong path to the icon is given. Is there an easy way to fix this?

Ultra View attempts to mimic the behavior of the HomeSeer status page by determining the icon based on the device string, then the device status. The major difference is that Ultra View will actually strip HTML from the device string to ensure it doesn't cause the XML to choke. I plan on addressing this issue when Ultra View2 it's converted to a plug-in.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

UJ,

Any tiem frame on the plugin? Thanks.

Comment

Ultrajones,

I use your UltraView and UltraStatus extensively, it'd be great news you're planning on a plug-in version.

Thanks,

Simon

Comment

Here Here!

-Tom
          -Tom

Visit Kernhome
          Kern Theater Gallery

(User: guest / Pass: guest)

Comment

I will be posting a development road map shortly. In summary:
            <LI> Add one additional feature (save and recall queries option) to HSPI UltraLog and post update to HomeSeer updater.
            <LI> Add web page support to UltraMon and post to HomeSeer updater.
            <LI> Add web page support to UltraWOL, add better GUI and post to HomeSeer updater.
            <LI> Look at adding syslog support to UltraSNMP. Add web page support and post to HomeSeer updater.
            <LI> Convert Ultra View2, Ultra View2 Status to HomeSeer Plug-in. Support HTML within XML. Add generic floor plans so it works "out of the box". Modify configuration utility to allow remote modifications to icon placement. Add multiple "skins" to Ultra View2 Status. Convert Ultra View2 Control to HomeSeer status like web page that will support real-time sort, filter, etc. without page refresh.

Probably lots more stuff... Finally getting modivated again.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Wow! Sounds cool! Any idea of timeframe? Phased approach?

What about migrating what we've setup to the plug-in? Will that be possible?

Comment

I know Ultra View is a priority for many, but I need to convert my three other plug-ins and get them posted to the HomeSeer updater before I begin the plug-in conversion. Not sure about migration issues. Don't know what I am dealing with yet...

Regards,
                Ultrajones

Comment

So UltraJones...... Any progress on the plug-in conversion? I'm doing fine with the scripts except for this darn icon thing. Has anyone come up with a solution? For example, I've got a DooMotion icon that points to "/Images/DooMotion/nomotion.gif". Works great on the HS Status page. However, on the UltraView2 Status page it's pointing to "/nomotion.gif". Other than copy all my icons to the root of HS' html folder, what can I do? Can I edit the associated XSL file to add "/Images/DooMotion" to the path? If so, how? Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Ultra, I see above you mentioned "skins" will there possibly be an LCARS skin. I tried your stuff alittle, awhile ago but couldn't get it to look like I wanted.
                    Thanx
                    Tim
                    FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

Working...
                    X