www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer IFTTT Channel Integration

HomeSeer IFTTT Channel Integration General Discussion of HomeSeer's IFTTT Channel

Old June 19th, 2018, 12:20 AM
Seer Deluxe

IFTTT repeating CAPI Control Handler ???

Device Control Device: Basement Downstairs Office Printer Power to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler..

Anybody have any idea why I'm getting this ?? Nothing has changed it's already off. Several other IFTTT devices doing this.
I do have the devices linked both ways , HS to device and device to HS.. {That's the only way I've been able to get HS two track local control}
Bummer IFTTT triggers both have a checkbox to be two way...

TIA
Dave

Bookmarks