Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zone status - Secure Bypassed

Here's a strange one I just noticed.

Any zones I have that I have bypassed but are secure show a -1 status, as in the screencap below.

This results in not showing a status graphic or string in the PI.

This is NOT an urgent problem.....just very strange. I think it just recently started happening.
    Attached Files

I had changed the zone status mapping between HAI and HS - looks like a Bypass is not working. It looks like a display-only issue though.

Thanks for letting me know - will get it fixed asap...
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I am having a similar (not the same) problem to that being discussed on this thread. I am trying to reflect HAI zone status in the HSTouch UI. I am using the standard HSTouch method of setting the HSTouch element status tracking to the HAI zone. I then try to add the status images to use based on the status of the zone.

The first thing I find a little strange is that when I select HSTouch MatchMode = MatchStatus, the only status values available in the drop down list are "ByPass" and "Restore". Where are the other status values such as "Secure" and "Not Ready"?

Since MatchStatus does not show

Comment

As long as the order and/or status ID stays the same, I should be ok with the fix. Rob can you confirm that you are still using the same mapping which leads to the zone status results below/attached?

0 = Closed
        1 = Closed - Bypassed
        2 = Open
        3 = Open - Bypassed
        4 = Trouble
        5 = Tripped
        6 = Had Trouble
        100 = Bypass
        101 = Restore

Thanks!

-Travis
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Daweeze View Post
          As long as the order and/or status ID stays the same, I should be ok with the fix. Rob can you confirm that you are still using the same mapping which leads to the zone status results below/attached?

0 = Closed
          1 = Closed - Bypassed
          2 = Open
          3 = Open - Bypassed
          4 = Trouble
          5 = Tripped
          6 = Had Trouble
          100 = Bypass
          101 = Restore

Thanks!

-Travis
          Confirmed - that is the correct mapping.

@brianbthompson - I've always used MatchValue instead of MatchStatus.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
            Awesome, thank you Sir!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post

@brianbthompson - I've always used MatchValue instead of MatchStatus.
              Rob,

I see I did not complete my last post. I tried using MatchValue. MatchValue of 0 is "SECURE or CLOSED". This value worked to update the Element image in the HSTouch client. MatchValue of 2 DOES NOT update the UI image in the HSTouch client when the HAI Zone status is Not READY.

I checked the HAI Zone status in HomeSeer Devices page (Advanced Tab) for both the "NOT READY" and "SECURE" conditions. "NOT READY" shows up as Status 2 = Dim; Value 2 = "NOT READY". "SECURE" shows up as Status 0 = OFF; Value 0 = "SECURE".

I also check the status using the hs.DeviceValue() API the device status shows up as 2 when the HAI Zone is "NOT READY".

I am not sure exactly what the problem is. The device is showing device values as you say but the device value of 2 is not being reflected in HSTouch elements.

Comment

Can't reflect HAI zone status in the HSTouch UI.

I never received a response to my last post so I will start again.

I am trying to reflect HAI zone status in the HSTouch UI. I am using the standard HSTouch method of setting the HSTouch element status tracking to the HAI zone. I then try to add the status images to use based on the status of the zone.

The first thing I find a little strange is that when I select HSTouch MatchMode = MatchStatus, the only status values available in the drop down list are "ByPass" and "Restore". Where are the other status values such as "Secure" and "Not Ready"?

Since MatchStatus does not show "Secure" and "Not Ready", I am trying to use MatchValue in HSTouch Designer instead. MatchValue of 0 is "SECURE or CLOSED". This value works to update the Element image in the HSTouch client. MatchValue of 2 DOES NOT update the UI image in the HSTouch client when the HAI Zone status is Not READY.

I checked the HAI Zone status in HomeSeer Devices page (Advanced Tab) for both the "NOT READY" and "SECURE" conditions. "NOT READY" shows up as Status 2 = Dim; Value 2 = "NOT READY". "SECURE" shows up as Status 0 = OFF; Value 0 = "SECURE".

I also check the status using the hs.DeviceValue() API the device status shows up as 2 when the HAI Zone is "NOT READY".

I am not sure exactly what the problem is. The device is showing device values but the device value of 2 is not being reflected in HSTouch elements.

Comment

Originally posted by brianbthompson View Post
                  I never received a response to my last post so I will start again.

I am trying to reflect HAI zone status in the HSTouch UI. I am using the standard HSTouch method of setting the HSTouch element status tracking to the HAI zone. I then try to add the status images to use based on the status of the zone.

On your device's Status Graphics tab, the BYPASS and RESTORE have the "Control" property set, whereas the others are status-only. This might be because you are using a HSTouch button instead of a text box?

What HSTouch control are you using?

Comment

I am using Buttons. I just tried using a Text Box and it works fine.

Thanks greatly!!

Comment

Rob - the original issue still exists. Like you said, it's display only, but I wonder if you can keep it on your to-do list please?

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                        Rob - the original issue still exists. Like you said, it's display only, but I wonder if you can keep it on your to-do list please?

Tom
                        Will do!

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X