No announcement yet.

3.0.1.130 Stable now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you try build 3.0.1.131 if you had issues with build 130. There was a library change that appears to have affected some functions. I reverted that and things like the scene controller issue seem to be fixed. Please let me know if this fixes anything.

The build is in the Beta section of the plugins page.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rich, I tried .131. It still does not work. I also verified .130 is doing the same thing. I will try and explain below what's happening.

Setup: Let's say I have a Lamp on a lamp module. I then have 4 - Copper 5 button scene controller at each entrance to the room. One button on each of the controllers, controls a scene that only the lamp is a member.

1) I open my Homeseer app on my phone and turn on the lamp
      2) There are four separate events that will fire when it sees the lamp on and the corresponding button scene not on. (which is immediately)
      3) Each event will run the z-wave command "Set the indicator For" button X that corresponds to the button that controls the Lamp.
      4) The LEDs on the controllers do turn on.

The problem with .130 & .131 is Homeseer still shows the button on each of the controllers as being off. I even tried polling the button but the scene still does not show on.

On .93 Homeseer sees the change immediately.

I also wanted to note .131 performance seemed fine for the few minutes I ran it.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need more information.

Ron

Originally posted by rjh View Post
      Can you try build 3.0.1.131 if you had issues with build 130. There was a library change that appears to have affected some functions. I reverted that and things like the scene controller issue seem to be fixed. Please let me know if this fixes anything.

The build is in the Beta section of the plugins page.
      Last edited by rpnet; June 21, 2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

I had the delay again this morning. It is strange that it occurs reliably almost always in the morning. I will take your advice and produce a debug. Since I am experiencing the same weirdness as other users (certain previous plugin versions worked flawlessly, while others had the delay)maybe I will make a good diagnostic patient.

Comment

I've updated to .131 but I'm still seeing these errors.

Jun-22 17:03:43
          Z-Wave
          Device: Kids Bedroom Lights Switch Multilevel 2 Set to INVALID VALUE
          Z-Wave Warning
          Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 11 = 26-03
          Jun-22 17:03:25
          Z-Wave
          Device: Kitchen Lights Kitchen Lights Set to INVALID VALUE
          Z-Wave Warning
          Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 29 = 26-03
          Jun-22 17:03:06
          Z-Wave
          Device: Front room Lamp kW Hours Set to 0.2817 (0.2817 kW Hours)
          Jun-22 17:01:52
          Z-Wave
          Device: Front room Lights Front room Lights Set to INVALID VALUE
          Z-Wave Warning
          Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 31 = 26-03
          Jun-22 17:01:02
          Z-Wave
          Device: Extension Lights Switch Multilevel 2 Set to INVALID VALUE
          Z-Wave Warning
          Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 6 = 26-03

Comment

What kind of device is this (brand model)?

The report is too short in this case. Is the device working ok?

Originally posted by britkat View Post
            I've updated to .131 but I'm still seeing these errors.

Z-Wave
            Device: Kids Bedroom Lights Switch Multilevel 2 Set to INVALID VALUE
            Z-Wave Warning
            Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 11 = 26-03
            Z-Wave
            Device: Kitchen Lights Kitchen Lights Set to INVALID VALUE
            Z-Wave Warning
            Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 29 = 26-03
            Jun-22 17:03:06
            Z-Wave
            Device: Front room Lamp kW Hours Set to 0.2817 (0.2817 kW Hours)
            Z-Wave
            Device: Front room Lights Front room Lights Set to INVALID VALUE
            Z-Wave Warning
            Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 31 = 26-03
            Z-Wave
            Device: Extension Lights Switch Multilevel 2 Set to INVALID VALUE
            Z-Wave Warning
            Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 6 = 26-03

Comment

Does *.130 properly support the GE motion sensor/Zwave dimmer combo switches yet?

https://byjasco.com/products/ge-z-wa...-motion-dimmer

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
              Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
              Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

No changes for this, still trying to get one from Jasco.

What part does not work?

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                Does *.130 properly support the GE motion sensor/Zwave dimmer combo switches yet?

https://byjasco.com/products/ge-z-wa...-motion-dimmer

Comment

No changes for this, still trying to get one from Jasco.

What part does not work?
                  From what I read on the board it requires manually setting parameters to get the motion sensor to be independent from the dimmer--which is how I want to use it. I'm awaiting mine too. Will these eventually be carried in the HS store?

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                  Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                  Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

The dimmer 2 now works without problems with version .131. I still have a problem during the wake up of the stellaz valve's I see the message below in the log.

Z-Net V3: Device (Node 16) woke up, but queued command failed to be sent. Command = Poll Device

I have polling checked in the zwave plugin. With version .112 I have no problems.

Comment

Hi Rich,

Got this message in my log after upgrading to .131:

Code:
                      The Z-Wave interface powerlevel was found to not be at Normal Power or did not respond, and the command to set it to Normal Power did not succeed.
                      Haven't seen this error before. Anything I need to be worried about? I'm using a z-net as my interface.

Thanks
                      Al
                      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

What kind of device is this (brand model)?

The report is too short in this case. Is the device working ok?
                        Rich,
                        Its a Fibaro Dimmer 2. I'm can switch the lights and get a status report which is correct. But at some point after the last change it then produces these reports and goes back to an "Unknown" state

Comment

Scrap that, it turns out that my upgrade to .131 didn't stick. Reinstalled it and now it seems stable. Cheers

Comment

I just installed an Aeon Heavy Duty Smart Switch and added it with Z-Tool+
                            It will not add - it fails negotiating SECURITY SCHEME every time.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1191289

I went to the root node to get the firmware version and the plugin errors out:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot2.png
Views:	1
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	1191290
                            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

To rule out a communication problem, can you add it with the non secure add function?

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                              I just installed an Aeon Heavy Duty Smart Switch and added it with Z-Tool+
                              It will not add - it fails negotiating SECURITY SCHEME every time.
                              [ATTACH]61811[/ATTACH]

I went to the root node to get the firmware version and the plugin errors out:
                              [ATTACH]61812[/ATTACH]

Comment

Cooper Scene Controller problems in 130-133

Originally posted by rpnet View Post
                                Rich, I tried .131. It still does not work. I also verified .130 is doing the same thing. I will try and explain below what's happening.

Setup: Let's say I have a Lamp on a lamp module. I then have 4 - Copper 5 button scene controller at each entrance to the room. One button on each of the controllers, controls a scene that only the lamp is a member.

1) I open my Homeseer app on my phone and turn on the lamp
                                2) There are four separate events that will fire when it sees the lamp on and the corresponding button scene not on. (which is immediately)
                                3) Each event will run the z-wave command "Set the indicator For" button X that corresponds to the button that controls the Lamp.
                                4) The LEDs on the controllers do turn on.

The problem with .130 & .131 is Homeseer still shows the button on each of the controllers as being off. I even tried polling the button but the scene still does not show on.

On .93 Homeseer sees the change immediately.

I also wanted to note .131 performance seemed fine for the few minutes I ran it.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need more information.

Ron
                                I have the same situation as Ron, the Plug-in automatic coordination of scene controller button scene status on multiple controllers does not work in these later builds when an event sets the light on the button. I was running .87 and updated to .130 as I want to buy Z-seer+ and some newer devices. Lost Cooper coordination as described by Ron. I updated to .133 but same issue. I reverted back to .87 and controllers work fine.

One last comment, in a few cases I am setting the light on two different Cooper controllers in an event. On one of the controllers the light would set and the "Scene On" status would be set in Homeseer, but on the other controller the light would set on the button but the "Scene On" status would NOT be set in Homeseer. I hope that helps?

Thanks
                                Jack

Comment

Working...
                                X