Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQL Error After Update to 2.0.0.16

Hello,

I recently updated JowiHue to 2.0.0.16 and now I'm receiving an error on startup:

9/7/2017 10:12:58 AM ~!~JowiHue~!~Error: (UpgradeDBVersion):SQL logic error or missing databaseduplicate column name: commonnameStartup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information.

I've tried restarting the plug-in (and HS 3), but no luck. It does still seem to work, but seems best to get it resolved.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Belias,

This issue was found also by another user. It will not cause issues in the plugin, it will only occur during startup. In the release candidate that will be published somewhere next week it is solved.

Thanks!

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

OK thank you!

Also, I'm having another issue I can't seem to figure out with controlling groups. From the HS 3 Devices page, I can control the group using ON / OFF properly. Also, when the group is on I can select a range on the slider and it will correct control the group.

However, if the group is off and I select a slider range (like half-way point), the lights remain off.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Comment

Belias,

Good find! Did miss that I am afraid. I made several updates to groups in the new beta and I suppose this one needs some ironing to work again. Will make sure it works before the next beta comes out...

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Confirmed and solved. Will be available in the next beta.....

Wim
          -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
            Confirmed and solved. Will be available in the next beta.....

Wim

Great - thank you!

Any idea on when the next beta might be out? I'm working on programming a customer's house tomorrow where it would make life much easier with the combination of groups + percent control. Then I can use Easy Trigger + JH to set the hue lamps to follow a virtual device.

If it will be a while, I'll set it up using individual lights in sequence.

Thanks again for the great support - much appreciated.

Comment

Belias,

I am planning to get it out as release candidate somewhere next week. I first want to run it here for a few days to confirm it is stable now. This release candidate is holding some important changes I do not want to let pass, before knowing it should be good for some days running in a row.

It was holding good promises, but you found a glitch that restarted the test

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

Hello,

I may have another minor thing for you to check out:

When creating a JH "Set Scene" event, the scenes are listed properly the drop down. However when the action is collapsed (orange arrow), it reads with the Hue API scene ID (character string) rather than the common name.

It's minor, but figured it was worth mentioning.

Thanks!

Comment

belias,

I am not able to see the same. If I create a action with scenes the scene name is shown when I close the action with the orang arrow. Could you show a bit more by making images maybe?

Thanks,

Wim
                  Attached Files
                  -- Wim

Comment

Hmm...

That's not what I'm seeing on 2 different HS3 installs.

Here's what I see:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ok, you are using the bridge scenes! Will check on that. For me I am really only using the JowiHue scenes here, that is where I missed the hint

Will check on that.

Wim
                      -- Wim

Comment

Should be solved in the release candidate, which will be out later this week.

thanks!

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                        X