SceneMaster development will continue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SceneMaster development will continue

I am happy to post that Michael Macaluso and myself have entered into an agreement to allow me to maintain and update SceneMaster moving forward.

We are working out the details and I am about 50% done with another plugin I plan on releasing first. I'll post more news here as we work out the details.

Thank you all for your support.
    Bill

There an ETA on it?

Do you have a roadmap of features you plan to add?

thx

Comment

Hi. I'm just wrapping up two other plugins I hope to get online for testing. The feature set for SceneMaster will really depend on current users and what they feel is missing. I use it in my home, and wanted to ensure it had a path forward.

Comment

I have some ideas on extending the functionality to cover more use cases.

If you are interested, PM me and we can discuss.

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

Is there currently a plan to release a new version of the plugin?

Comment

Comment

Sorry that response is for an issue in the shared library I use. Once fixed I’ll be pushing updates to all 3 modules.

Comment

Comment

A feature that I would find "cool"
                    That the lights turn on one switch at a time with a slight delay. It would be a cool effect to see my potlight rows ramp up one after the other

Comment

@bsobel

Curious if you are working on this plugin to add features and what the recent adds/changes and road map looks like?

Maybe you can add a new thread with the Changelog & Roadmap?

I'd like to decide if it is a plugin I want to use or if I will be enhancing my own events/code to do what I need.

thx!

Comment

Hi,

I am literally sitting and coding on SceneMaster right now (well, taking a quick break to reply to this ,))

I was hoping to have the next release out this month (March) but it is going to slip out to mid April. The next update has:

Some minor bug fixes.
                        Performance improvements (especially around the configuration web pages)
                        Ability to set a scene member to 'no change' for a profile (feature request)
                        Ability to include more devices as profile members (done generically, but implemented to support Zwave locks per a feature request)
                        Light JowiHue integration (ability to include JowiHue scenes in a SceneMaster scene, and start those scenes in profiles)
                        Trigger devices (ability to have a device that is say double tapped invoke a specific profile, or move to the next|previous profile)
                        Test profile (feature request)

Below is a screenshot of the beta I'm working on.

Best,
                        Bill
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X