This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with HS Touch Screen

On my client, I have what looks like several text boxes on top of each other. You can tell they are text but can't read the words. These boxes do not show up in Designer so I can't figure out howto delete them. Can anyone help?

I've had this happen. In the drop down list at the top right, select each element and the designer will unhide the control and just hit delete. It's tedious if you have a lot of controls on the page, but there's not a better way that I am aware of.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
      In the drop down list at the top right, select each element and the designer will unhide the control and just hit delete.
      If there is room, you can also try using the arrow keys to move the selected element to a vacant area of the screen if you want to keep it rather than delete it.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
        I've had this happen. In the drop down list at the top right, select each element and the designer will unhide the control and just hit delete. It's tedious if you have a lot of controls on the page, but there's not a better way that I am aware of.
        Thanks for the help. I had a lot of trouble figuring which ones to delete since they were never visible in Designer. But I finally got rid of them.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X