PHLocation error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PHLocation error

While I'm in the process of optimizin my HS3 CPU, I found those errors in the log file that seem to keep reappering every X minutes:

This does not seem to affect the devices since locations are updated but I can't figure out what is the proble.

Anyone have an idea how to fix and get rid of these messages ?

PHLocation plugin 3.0.1.83
    Attached Files

Apologies for the delayed response.

Can you set debug level to 2 on the general config page and then hit the force update button for the account that is giving the error.

You should get a load of HS3 log entries as it processes the update. Can you send me those log entries in an email to:

paul dot huddlestone at gmail dot com

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
      Apologies for the delayed response.

Can you set debug level to 2 on the general config page and then hit the force update button for the account that is giving the error.

You should get a load of HS3 log entries as it processes the update. Can you send me those log entries in an email to:

paul dot huddlestone at gmail dot com

Paul..
      After 1/2 day work, I finally fixed the issue, I removed the plugin, all PHL... related files in the HS3 directory, restarted HS3, re-installed the plugin, re-started HS3, recreated the icloud devices, places, geofency devices, changed the link in all events to the new devices id and now the error messages are gone...

I guess there was some garbages left from other releases.

thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
      X