Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OpenSprinkler Plugin in Linux Updater +1

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
    I don't see it in the Linux updater? Would be nice. . .will try to find the posted updated file to copy over. I am just about to get OS set back up for the season. . .water should get turned on this week.
    I second this!! Would love to see it in the Linux updater.

Comment

Originally posted by ajachierno View Post
      Figured this out, I opened the config file in notepad. The IP entered had changed and this is what was causing the errors once I corrected it everything started working fine again. Also an error I was having with the sonos plug in resolved itself after I fixed this.
      Ohh Thanks!

I ran into the same spinning wheel, tried to delete the plugin and start over same issue could never get the config page to even load. Found in the ini file that the port was incorrect and I guess that doesn't get deleted when you remove the plugin.

Got it all fixed up and it's back to working again now.

Comment

Comms Failure

This all worked for me last year but now I have trouble. Individual zones all say comms failure even though other devices such as last run are updating just fine. Also, individual zones are successfully able to control the opensprinkler unit. For example, I can select to Run for 1 minute or stop a zone and it works. The status just never changes.

I may have updated the plugin since it was last working but I don't remember. Winter was long!

Firmware: 2.1.5
        Plugin: 2.1.5.21

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this? I've tried removing and reinstalling the plugin as well as clicking the button to rebuild devices without luck.

Comment

Go to this post, download, and overwrite the current .exe file in your homeseer folder.

http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...&postcount=292

I need to get this in the updater... but last few times I treid to email it to homeseer I got no response.

Comment

Thanks. That did the trick. Sorry I didn't see the earlier posts about this.

Comment

Getting this error when trying to install latest version in Updater.

Unable to open install.txt file for update C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\OpenSprinkler2.1.6.0

Comment

The Zip also includes 2.1.5.29 not 2.1.6.0.

Comment

So it looks like there is a new non existing update in the updater?

Mine also doesn't update.

Comment

Mine fails to update also

Comment

Update fails for me also

Comment

Mine too

Comment

I'm onto it. Sent a new version to the updater team - hopefully fixed soon!

Comment

Updater works now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyjee View Post
                              Updater works now.
                              Is there any change log for the update? It seems the first page of this thread is very outdated and maybe I missed the updated versions somewhere?

Comment

No functional changes - just compatibility to the latest firmware of Opensprinkler. Plugin 2.1.6.0 is exactly the same as 2.1.5.29 which was posted in the forum as a trial fix for firmware 216 (I try to make plugin version number match the compatible firmware version number).

Sorry everyone for being so slow to get the correct version in the updater. Let me know if there are any new issues or feature requests.

Cheers.
                                Matt.

Comment

Working...
                                X