Question on 'Run Script', 'Run Before', 'Run After'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question on 'Run Script', 'Run Before', 'Run After'

I can't seen to figure this out... Run script seems to work OK, it runs a script at the start of the record event.

The 'Run Before', 'Run After' parameters don't seem to do anything.

Since I record off a cable box, I need to turn on my amplifier power, switch it to cable, turn on the cable box, switch the amp to cable input, change channels on the cable box, change the VCR to video input, and hit record.

A lot of this is done in the 'Run Script', which works fine.

I need something to run after the Stop event, to turn power off on all those boxes. Any ideas?

The Run Before and Run After is for speaking. If you look at an Event on the Misc Action tab you will see where they fit in an Event.

There isn't a way to have a script run with the stop event. It was designed to send IR signals to the record device to stop recording.
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Working...
    X