Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

issue of charts

Hello,
    I would see the charts in HS3 about two values of energy monitoring . My customer has a photovoltaic system and he uses the first channel to read the energy Production and the second channel to read the Energy consumption. In this way he can see and to automatize when is the time to do work his home appliances. In the HS3Pro the values are correct but in the part dedicated to the chart we have the issue. In the drop down menu there is no device matching the values like you can see in the attached. How can I do to to insert these two values in the charts?
    Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
    Attached Files

Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
    Hello,
    I would see the charts in HS3 about two values of energy monitoring . My customer has a photovoltaic system and he uses the first channel to read the energy Production and the second channel to read the Energy consumption. In this way he can see and to automatize when is the time to do work his home appliances. In the HS3Pro the values are correct but in the part dedicated to the chart we have the issue. In the drop down menu there is no device matching the values like you can see in the attached. How can I do to to insert these two values in the charts?
    Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
    I have mine set up the same, although the other way round i.e. channel 1 is consumption and channel 2 production.

I don't use the graphs in HS3, instead I just export current readings every five minutes to pvoutput.org.

Comment

issue of charts

Thanks Simonk
      Ho saw that website and I believe It is very interesting and probability I'll say at my customer to do the registration on pvoutput.org. but I'd like resolve the issue also inside the HS3PRO because I'am sure that this is possible infact in another pc with the same software the device list is more long and these values are also included. I'don't know in which way is possible to include these values (devices) in the charts.
      Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD

Comment

Working...
      X