X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hub not accessible after update 1.1.3.0

Hello,

Hub is nor accessible after update.
    Restart of plugin and system did not work.
    Hue lamps not reacting anymore.
    Restore to prior version and hub is accessible and everything is working.

jul-26 23:24:44 JowiHue Error: (UpdateGroup):The given key is not present in the dictionary
    jul-26 23:24:42 JowiHue Error: (UpdateGroup):The given key is not present in the dictionary
    jul-26 23:24:42 JowiHue Error: (InitPlugin):The conversion from string Dimmable light to type Boolean is not vallid.
    jul-26 23:24:38 JowiHue * Connected to bridge Philips hue at xxx.xxx.x.xx
    jul-26 23:24:38 JowiHue Error: (BridgesFillByDevice):Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    jul-26 23:24:28 JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
    jul-26 23:24:28 JowiHue Starting plugin JowiHue 1.1.3.0 on Windows

Paul

Paul,

It would help me if you send me the full JowiHue log from the start. I need t see how it reached this error. Is it possible for you to send the JowiHue.log from a restart with these errors to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl?

thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Paul,

Sirmeilli send me a full log and I have found the issue. I also updated your missing lights.
      I have send a new update (jowiHue 1.1.3.1) to HST and hope they will publish it soon.

Thanks!

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
      X