Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status page update based on device status change?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status page update based on device status change?

This may not be the right place to ask this, but... Is there a way to make the status page of Homeseer update when a device actually changes status. Right now I either have to hit refresh or turn on the auto refresh in the web server settings. Most of the time I have an IE wondow open to the status page on my computers. It would be nice if that automatically updated based on device changes.

Adam

I dont believe so. You may want to look into using a third party front end like main lobby or xlobby with the xseer plugin to interface with the hs system. Personally I only use hs (and my elkm1) as the back-end for the automation system.
    HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

Don't forget the Maestro front end as well.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Do the mentioned front-ends update on status changes, even those not initiated by Homeseer? I've toyed with Maestro before, but my system had other problems at the time, so I stopped using it. I want something that has a status page that I can leave up in a browser that is always up-to-date without having to use the auto refresh function.

Comment

Yes Maestro does live updates.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

So does xlobby with the xseer plugin. I dont use mainlobby, but would be surprised if it doesnt.
            HS 3.0.0.199 Pro/Insteon 3.0.5.20/3 Venstar Insteon Therms / Insteon Thermostat 3.0.2.2 / DirecTV 3.0.0.14 / OpenSprinkler 2.0.5.21 / ITunes DAAP 3.0.0.23/ UltraM1G3 3.0.5437.37424/ UltraWeatherbug3 /HSTouch Svr 3.0.0.68/Zwave 3.0.1.25/Ultramon3/Global Cache 5.0.0.17/Various BLXXX Plugins.

Comment

Working...
            X