No announcement yet.

Charts Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where will you see the humidity when you set it on chart 1?

Comment

When i set it on 1 i see it on the main RFXSensor page ( /RFXCharts/SensorH.aspx )

btw Chak your picture from the security sensors is differnet than mine.

29-7-2008

Comment

okay that's the original rfxcharts.

the security snapshot is the summary view.

Comment

Hi Antoon,

Sorry for the delayed reaction. I have been working away from home all day today.

The delayed loading is, as Chak says related to the 1st loading of the aspx pages. Subsequent views in the same session will be faster. Also there will be a delay on loading the chart images because the calculations have to be performed each time the chart is refreshed.

Did you manage to get your temp / humidity sensos to display?

Paul..

Comment

Hi Paul,

I think i solved the problem with the delay i had.
            After a second reboot the pages now load within a couple of seconds.
            Only the Humidity sensors won't display on the Enviro pages,but only on the standard sensor page.

Comment

Paul,

GREAT PLUGIN! Currently I think you still use the ChartDirector sw for the charts. Have you ever thought about using the RRDtool for your charts? (open-source, nice looking, pretty up-to-date plus it's FREE)
              http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/

Cheers!
              DJ

Comment

Hi DJ,

I am slowly making progress with version 2 of my chart pages and I am evaluating a number of charting solutions to see if I can gain any benefit over Chart Director.

RRDtool is not a product that I was aware of, but I will give it a look.

Thanks.

Paul..

Comment

Upgrade of charts fails

I installed the FRX Charts from jphuddlestone.co.uk. RFXcom plugin 9.x.x.x is on a fresh HSpro x64 installation.
                  It tells me to upgrade but when I click the update button it get this (Sorry for some of it danish):

<title>Undtagelse fra HRESULT: 0x800A004C (CTL_E_PATHNOTFOUND)</title><style> body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red } H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon } pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em} .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;} .version {color: gray;} .error {margin-bottom: 10px;} .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; } </style>Undtagelse fra HRESULT: 0x800A004C (CTL_E_PATHNOTFOUND)

Beskrivelse: Detaljer om undtagelse: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Undtagelse fra HRESULT: 0x800A004C (CTL_E_PATHNOTFOUND)

Kildefejl:Staksporing:

<table bgcolor="#ffffcc" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td><code></code>
                  [DirectoryNotFoundException: Undtagelse fra HRESULT: 0x800A004C (CTL_E_PATHNOTFOUND)] Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.InternalL ateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn) +785 Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateCa ll(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn) +160 ChartsHome.BtnUpdateDb_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +3289 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +75 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +98 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEven tHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +4886 </pre></td></tr></tbody></table>
                  <hr size="1" width="100%" color="silver"> Versionsoplysninger: Microsoft .NET Framework version:2.0.50727.1434; ASP.NET version:2.0.50727.1434
                  <!-- [DirectoryNotFoundException]: Undtagelse fra HRESULT: 0x800A004C (CTL_E_PATHNOTFOUND) ved Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.InternalL ateCall(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn) ved Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateCa ll(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack, Boolean IgnoreReturn) ved ChartsHome.BtnUpdateDb_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) ved System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) ved System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) ved System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEven tHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) ved System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) ved System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) ved System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) [HttpUnhandledException]: Der blev udl&#248;st en undtagelse af typen 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException'. ved System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) ved System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) ved System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) ved System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() ved System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) ved System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) ved ASP.rfxcharts_chartshome_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) ved System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.W eb.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() ved System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) -->

Any help?
                  Best,
                  Jakob Sand, I automate everything!

Comment

Although my knowledge of the Danish language is zero, I am pretty sure this is related to the path of the database files.

Is your Homeser installation on the "C" drive? There was a problem with a previous version where this error would occur if the Homeseer installation was not on the "C" drive. I thought I had fixed this a couple of versions ago.

Look in the RFX_Charts.ini file in the [Database] section and check the paths for the database files. The defaults are C:\Program Files\Homeseer 2\.... which may not be appropriate for your system. You will need to edit the paths if they are incorrect.

If this does not fix it, you can send me an email (email address is on the RFX Charts home page) then I will help you to get it sorted out.

Paul..

Comment

DataBase for Cent a Meter

I have a working cent a meter but I am getting an error which says it cant find the centameter output table. Guess what I can't find it either. How do I add the table to record the cent a meter information?

Comment

I have a working cent a meter but I am getting an error which says it cant find the centameter output table. Guess what I can't find it either. How do I add the table to record the cent a meter information?
                        Sorry. In the last version I changed the method for updating the database structure and I neglegted to add the code to create the cent-a-meter table. I was going to remove the cent-a-meter support because I beleive it is rarely used but I will leave it in for the time being.

Apologies for the recent lack of development on the charts. I have been super busy at work over the last month or so, limiting the time I have had for working on this project.

I have a new version almost finished that now supports barometer elevation correction and some modifications to the security logging. I will get this version finished and posted this weekend.

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post
                          I will get this version finished and posted this weekend.

Paul..
                          cool... cant wait.... im having problems but just havent posted them as I havent been around... just checking in from time to time...

~Jeff
                          HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

im having problems but just havent posted them
                            Jeff,

What problems are you having?

I should have some time over the next few days to work on the charts so hopefully I can fix any issues before I put out the next version.

V2 is still some way off because I just can't get the time right now. I will resume with the V2 project in October.

Paul..

Comment

how do you hide humidity? on my temps pages I do not record humidity... so would like to get rid of that chart.. thought that was added?
                              HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Jeff,

I originaly only added the option to hide unused charts on the utility pages.

I will add this option for the enviro pages as well.

Paul..

Comment

Working...
                                X