Charts Pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Droezel View Post
    I've got some custom charts where I save a jpg using chartdirector. I do this in a vb.net script and let it run every hour. Must be easy to implement I guess:
    Code:
    c.makeChart("C:\Program Files\Cinemar\Content\HSImages\tempcharts.jpg")
    I'm displaying these charts in my mainlobby setup.
    Exactly what I meant!

If ChartDirector can do this, it should be easy as pie!
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Droezel View Post
      I've got some custom charts where I save a jpg using chartdirector. I do this in a vb.net script and let it run every hour. Must be easy to implement I guess:
      Code:
      c.makeChart("C:\Program Files\Cinemar\Content\HSImages\tempcharts.jpg")
      I'm displaying these charts in my mainlobby setup.
      hmm that would be nice to add.... I want to also have a beginning page that people can see without accessing HS... and could put my room temp chart and bod weight chart on the page....
      HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Moskus,

Perhaps I misread or misunderstood your first post on this subject. I was thinking that you wanted to display a sort of virtual weather station type page.

I am not suggesting that it is difficult to save charts as image files. As it has been said here, this is quite easy to do with Chart Director. Having said that, what's easy for one person to achieve may not be so easy for another.

What is difficult, is trying to provide a "fits all" solution, hence the huge volume of bespoke HA related web pages out there that people have created for their personal requirements.

If you want to save a snapshot of the current device values for weather sensors say every 15 minutes to vatious image files, then that's pretty easy to do. You can also do the same with general sensors if required at a different time interval.

If you are wanting to see historical data, for example min/max temperature over the last 24 hours, then with 1 hour recording intervals it is very likely that you will have missed some important data. This is particularly true for a UV sensor when the UV level can vary a huge amount between samples.

Although it could be done, there would be a reasonable amount of work involved in creating an export / save facility for my current charts. I would need to create some new event triggered scripts to generate and save the chart images so they could run unattended.

I think it would probably be quicker to create a bespoke solution with a vb script or 2 and Chart Director.

Paul..

Comment

New Version 1.0.7.0

I have uploaded V1.0.7.0 to my site.
          http://www.jphuddlestone.co.uk/rfxcharts/rfxcharts1.htm

There are quite a few changes in this version. The main ones are:

The daily charts now have a to / from date selection instead of No of days to date. The default No of days now has the function of pre-selecting the from date.
          Utility charts now show an averages summary for the chart period.
          Option to display a trend line on the utility charts has been added.
          Option to hide unused utility charts has also been added.
          Security sensor summary now shows sensor location.

Paul..

Comment

My apologies once again.

There were a couple of problems with V1.0.7.0.

The auto-load for security sensors was not working properly and also there was a problem with the units settings on the hourly utility chart page.

These problems are now fixed and also the option to display trend lines on the weight charts has been added.

V1.0.7.1 is available here.
            http://www.jphuddlestone.co.uk/rfxcharts/rfxcharts1.htm

Paul..

Comment

Hi Paul in the latest version (.71) there is a alignment problem with the date selection options. see the snap
              Problem is only in Firefox
              First screen Mac Firefox
              Second Win Firefox
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Paul in the latest version (.71) there is a alignment problem with the date selection options. see the snap
                Problem is only in Firefox
                I must get used to testing on Firefox as well as IE. I bothered to download and install Firefox and then I just forget to use it.

I think I know what the problem is but it's late now and I'm off to bed. I will look into it tomorrow.

P.S. Do the to / from date pickers display ok on the security sensor pages?

Paul..

Comment

Originally posted by sooty View Post

P.S. Do the to / from date pickers display ok on the security sensor pages?
                  Yes they work fine..
                  It's amazing to see how often some sensors are used.

Hope you can also add sensor selection in the security pages.
                  So that only the selected sensor is displayed in the selected time range.

Comment

Chak,

I now know what the problem is with the date pickers and Firefox and I will fix that today.

Hope you can also add sensor selection in the security pages.
                    So that only the selected sensor is displayed in the selected time range.
                    Can you give me some idea how you would want sensor selection to work then I will have a look at adding it.

Paul..

Comment

Chak,

Can you give me some idea how you would want sensor selection to work then I will have a look at adding it.
                      The must easy why is to do it from the summery view just click the alerts count of the sensor and it will display the log of the selected sensor
                      Attached Files

Comment

The must easy why is to do it from the summery view just click the alerts count of the sensor and it will display the log of the selected sensor
                        In my experience, not much in this life is easy

Leave it with me and I will maybe have a look at doing this tonight.

Paul..

Comment

In my experience, not much in this life is easy

Leave it with me and I will maybe have a look at doing this tonight.

Paul..
                          Thanks Paul..

Comment

Hi Paul,

I have ready my new HS computer and installed your charts again on the system.(last version)
                            I have notice that my humidity sensors only displayed on the chart 1 page.
                            When i set it on Enviro 1,2 or 3 it is not displaying.

The second thing is that it is take a lot of time to build the pages.
                            Most of the time the page is not showing anything.
                            In the log i see the error:

29-7-2008 13:23:07 - Error - Processing ASP.NET page: De index ligt buiten de matrixgrenzen.

In that case i see that HS is taking about 60-80% of my proccessor.

Comment

@Anton
                              Slow build is because of the compile of the aspx files.
                              you can speed up when you cache the pages using the aspxload application from Jon000

Did you also set the humidity sensor settings to corresponding chart
                              For Enviro1 =10

Comment

Originally posted by Chak View Post
                                @Anton
                                Slow build is because of the compile of the aspx files.
                                you can speed up when you cache the pages using the aspxload application from Jon000

Did you also set the humidity sensor settings to corresponding chart
                                For Enviro1 =10
                                Yes i have try it on 10,11 and 12 but it is not displaying.
                                Set it on 1 then it works.

I know about Jon00's application but have not installed it yet.
                                btw i saw that the pages load much better on my HS pc than on my remote PC

Comment

Working...
                                X