No announcement yet.

Remotec ZRC-90us on Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you add images to that default path?

Comment

I had also problems with including the device.
      First I follow the manual of the ZRC-90 (Z-wave learning mode)
      I put the zwave stick in the inclusion mode and pressed L on the device. After this the device was ready but the button presses didn't result in a reaction of the scenecontroller in the devicemanagementpage in Homeseer.

After some trial and error I found the solution.
      Just press L on the device first and after this the inclusionbutton in de zwave interface in Homeseer. The device is now ready in the devicemanagementpage and react on the presses of the buttons.

Comment

I have 2 of these installed. They include easy and I had no problem assigning the button presses in the events. Seems you can really only use 3 events per button as the "released" is just like "press and hold". But these are great!!!

Comment

I have a problem in that if you use button one short press and then you need to use it again it will not work. There is no change seen in the device.
          Is there any way to use the event triggered to do the actions and then remove the button 001 text in he device. Set it back to nothing so that it is ready to see button one change again.

Comment

If you use button one quick press to trigger an event but then need to do the same action again it does not work. The trigger is a change in the device to say button 001 pressed but once activated it remains the same until a different but on is pressed. Is it possible to add an action to 'reset' the device to no button pressed so that it is ready to see the device change again?

Comment

I have some of these and they all work great using the easy trigger plugin. They have 4 selections per button press as you know and with the plugin there is a toggle selection that let's you use each button press selection repetitively. So essentially you could control up to 32 devices.
              Last edited by cowinger; April 4, 2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

It is probably how you have your event written that is causing the confusion

Comment

The event I am using is triggered by Device changes state and becomes ***.
                  The problem is that button 001 single press used twice in a row (minutes apart) is not seen as a change in state.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogstar Warrior View Post
                    The event I am using is triggered by Device changes state and becomes ***.
                    The problem is that button 001 single press used twice in a row (minutes apart) is not seen as a change in state.
                    For the trigger condition, instead of "This device changes and becomes...", try "This device had its value set to..."

Comment

I am not at home to try this but will this still trigger if the value was already set at the same value.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogstar Warrior View Post
                        I am not at home to try this but will this still trigger if the value was already set at the same value.

Yes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                          Yes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                          Thanks. Looking forward to trying this. Still on a steep learning curve as I have just moved from Vera.

Comment

I am trying to get the EU version to operate on Homeseer, I have the node identified but can't move past this error 'No Command Class Information Available' on the node information screen. Does anyone have an idea how to move forward.

Comment

Mine is the EU version and it installed perfectly straight off. I assume you have fully uninstalled and reinstalled.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                                For the trigger condition, instead of "This device changes and becomes...", try "This device had its value set to..."
                                Bingo. That sorted it. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                                X