SmartStick+ Speed 40Kbps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SmartStick+ Speed 40Kbps?

After purchasing and installing a few HS-Wx100+ switches, (which show a 100 Kbps rate on the Node Info page), I noticed that my SmartStick+ shows only a 40 Kbps data rate. The HS-WD100+ units that route directly to the SmartStick+ reflect the 40Kbps rate.

Shouldn't the SmartStick+ show that it's capable of 100 Kbps?

I upgraded HS3 to 3.0.0.297 (Linux) and then upgraded to the latest beta Z-Wave Plug-in, 3.0.1.94, and have the same result.

Originally posted by RobertH View Post
    After purchasing and installing a few HS-Wx100+ switches, (which show a 100 Kbps rate on the Node Info page), I noticed that my SmartStick+ shows only a 40 Kbps data rate. The HS-WD100+ units that route directly to the SmartStick+ reflect the 40Kbps rate.

Shouldn't the SmartStick+ show that it's capable of 100 Kbps?

I upgraded HS3 to 3.0.0.297 (Linux) and then upgraded to the latest beta Z-Wave Plug-in, 3.0.1.94, and have the same result.

I have the same with my ZNet and it's been this way ever since I received it with multiple versions of the core HS3, Z-wave plugin and even migrating from Win 7 to 10. It doesn't seem to cause me any issues. I was wondering if it was a hangover from the Z-trolled as I maintained the same home ID.
    cheeryfool

Comment

I have 1 SmartStick+ plugged into a HomeTroller SEL running 3.0.0.297 on Linux and a Z-Net connected to it via Wifi. Both show 100Kbps on the controllers and 40Kbps on the devices connected to them. New installs, never upgraded from older equipment.

That's opposite of what you're seeing and is what I would expect to see. I know it's not much help but at least it shows what you probably should be seeing if things were working correctly for your system.

Comment

I have the same with my Znet. I have a smartstick plus that I could plug in real quick too if you want, but I suspect it will be the same. My znet is showing as 40k and my HS dimmers are showing as 100k.

I am running the official release of the zwave plugin (.87). I tried the beta's earlier and had nothing but random delays in the .9x series, so won't use it.

Right now I am not really having any issues and I have over 80 zwave devices on my network.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm not seeing this with my smartstick+, Mine seems to show 100k
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X