Status LED fast blinking and then not staying on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status LED fast blinking and then not staying on

On one of my WD-200+ switches recently installed, I have an event where if the switch is turned off, the LED 1 is set to RED (no blink). This was working for a while, but now when the switch is turned to off, when the status led goes to light up, it flashes dimly and then does not illuminate. The event is working fine on all the other WD-200+ switches I have, and was working fine on this one before. I even tested it by changing the event on another switch to set this switch's LED but it does the same when I control it with another event.

Also, just changing the zwave parameter to turn a status LED on to any color does the same thing - parameter 21-27 set to a color results in flicker and then nothing).

I'm assuming my switch has gone bad?

Originally posted by rsonedecker View Post
    On one of my WD-200+ switches recently installed, I have an event where if the switch is turned off, the LED 1 is set to RED (no blink). This was working for a while, but now when the switch is turned to off, when the status led goes to light up, it flashes dimly and then does not illuminate. The event is working fine on all the other WD-200+ switches I have, and was working fine on this one before. I even tested it by changing the event on another switch to set this switch's LED but it does the same when I control it with another event.

Also, just changing the zwave parameter to turn a status LED on to any color does the same thing - parameter 21-27 set to a color results in flicker and then nothing).

I'm assuming my switch has gone bad?

Have you tried resetting it with the air gap switch?
    cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
      Have you tried resetting it with the air gap switch?
      That did it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X