Error in log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in log

I keep getting this error in the log. Any idea?

(ProcPositionData) Error validating position data! System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "17/05/2018 4:19:22 AM" to type 'Date' is not valid. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(St ring Value) at o.c(String A_0) at j.c(e A_0)

Anyone? These are getting annoying.

Comment

Looks like there is a date format issue. As you are in Canada I expect the date format should be MM/DD/YYYY however that log message shows a date in DD/MM/YYYY format.

Is your HS machine set to use a non standard format by any chance?

So that I can help resolve this, please:
      1. Set debug level to 2 on the plug-in general config page.
      2. Disable then re-enable the plug-in from the plug-ins manage page.

Email me all the HS3 log entries showing the plug-in start up.

Not sure which service you are using with the plug-in but if you can force a location update into the plug-in, do so whilst debug level is set to 2 and Email me all the log entries showing the plug-in processing the data.

Paul..

Comment

Date format is MM/DD/YYYY. It shows as 6/25/2018. I use geofency. Not sure how to force a location update. I do have the log for when I restarted the plugin. What is your email?

Comment

Originally posted by freeon View Post
          Date format is MM/DD/YYYY. It shows as 6/25/2018. I use geofency. Not sure how to force a location update. I do have the log for when I restarted the plugin. What is your email?

Comment

email sent

Comment

Working...
            X