No announcement yet.

Testing...a few glitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I am working on version that will save the current state of the speakers and return them to that state after announcements or what ever. Should be much longer if I get a chance to work on it this weekend.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Originally posted by lpitman View Post
      Yes, I am working on version that will save the current state of the speakers and return them to that state after announcements or what ever. Should be much longer if I get a chance to work on it this weekend.

Great!!! I cannot wait to see what you have changed. Thanks!!

Comment

Sure thing Scott...just a couple of last minute tweaks, and some more testing.

Did you say earlier that you purchased this plugin? Because according to HomeSeer, no one has purchased this plugin yet.
        -Larry

Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Did you say earlier that you purchased this plugin? Because according to HomeSeer, no one has purchased this plugin yet.

I did purchase this plug in, I believe it was back in April.
          Last edited by techiesrule; June 12, 2007, 03:57 PM. Reason: Spelling - Very bad at it!!

Comment

Are we getting any closer to seeing this new version?
            Also, could have swore I seen a post that these plug-ins were going to be removed from the updater.
            John

Comment

Originally posted by johnnybwis View Post
              Are we getting any closer to seeing this new version?
              Also, could have swore I seen a post that these plug-ins were going to be removed from the updater.
              Haven't heard anything else about the new version.

There were posts about these being pulled but according to the help desk, he has changed his mind.

Comment

There is a new version in the updater (2.2.0.5) and this version adds the ability to save or default the state of the speakers after announcements etc...
                -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

Working...
                X