No announcement yet.

Trying to get lrpspeak going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have not found any problems with-in the plug-in ! I've been watching other threads that are complaining about similar things, the blame is all over the place---including DotNe2 itself. I did create a new version with longer timeouts, but that is not going to fix the problem, just mask it. Honestly I don't know what the problem is. I run this 100% of the time at my home, for announcements, CID and more with out any problems, I have created scripts and events all with out any problems other than an occassional "I sent but received" type messages, which is just the way it is, using this type of low level signaling and simplistic protocols. I am still playing with it, but not sure what I am looking for?
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Working...
    X