X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Initialization error with 2.3.1

Jim,
    Just updated failed with this error, was running latest Beta before this install with no issues.

Initializing interface: DooMotion->Error encountered initializing files necessary for DooMotion. Error occurred on line 21 of Init.InitFiles [Public member 'FileName' on type 'q' not found.] {2.3.1.3}

Dan.
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
    BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
    DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Me too!!!!!!!! Same thing!

Comment

Same here...

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=LOGDateTime1 noWrap align=left>22-2-2009 0:09:47 </TD><TD class=LOGType1 align=left colSpan=3>Error </TD><TD class=LOGEntry1 align=left colSpan=8>Initializing interface: DooMotion->Error encountered initializing files necessary for DooMotion. Error occurred on line 21 of Init.InitFiles [Het openbare lid FileName voor type q is niet gevonden.] {2.3.1.3}</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Ditto here.

2/22/2009 12:32:25 PM Error Initializing interface: DooMotion->Error encountered initializing files necessary for DooMotion. Error occurred on line 21 of Init.InitFiles [Public member 'FileName' on type 'q' not found.] {2.3.1.3}
        HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Update: Can't go back to version in the updater, DM installer says I'm running a too-old version of Homeseer???? I guess the house is down for now...
          HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

I hade the same problem yesterday.
            I take my backup from the day before and now it is running again.

Comment

Temporary solution...

Find the backup folder created by DM when installed (prev. version) and move the DLL file onto the HS root folder. That will suffice to recover functionality until a fix is released.

Comment

no probs recovering. You know I used to swear by norton ghost for auto backups but I've since changed to regular old windows backup (moved to server2k3) and it works great.

Comment

Has anything been figured out yet with this error? Clean install of HS and I am getting this so I have no backup to fall back on.

Comment

For the time being

http://www.doosoft.com/cgi-bin/downl...ooMotion_2.3.0

Comment

Bump, Jim you out there?

Comment

I'm getting the same error in the log!!
                        i just did a clean install(new to CAC) and really look forward to trying this out but it's not a good start =( I wish I read the board before I did the install....

2/26/2009 10:07:14 PM - Error - Initializing interface: DooMotion->Error encountered initializing files necessary for DooMotion. Error occurred on line 21 of Init.InitFiles [Public member 'FileName' on type 'q' not found.] {2.3.1.3}

Comment

So is there no more support for this plugin? Does anyone know the best way to uninstall this?

Comment

Originally posted by bmora View Post
                            So is there no more support for this plugin? Does anyone know the best way to uninstall this?
                            just goto the add and remove programs control panel (or equivalent) and uninstall/remove it.

just rollback to 2.3.0
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Anyone know where I can download 2.3.0? Can't seem to find it on doosoft or the HS Updater. i can't roll back as this is the first time I'm trying this plugin.

Comment

Working...
                              X