Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rookie question - where can i find the triggers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rookie question - where can i find the triggers?

Hi,

I can't seem to find any triggers for my Ring Pro in my device list. What am I missing?

Best regards,
    Torkil
    Attached Files

When you are creating an event you will see the BLRing triggers in the dropdown for trigger
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      When you are creating an event you will see the BLRing triggers in the dropdown for trigger
      Thanks. I just got a ring Doorbell (less $100 right now) and got your plugin installed right away. . .was having a hard time trying to figure out where activity was listed (not in log) and no devices changed on motion. . .

I had to read that a couple times to realize I needed a different trigger, rather than a different value (on device changed). A last status device would be cool. . .where its status listed last activity. . ."Ring detected at time". . .

I see others mention seeing video? Am I missing something or were they talking about in the app? Ideally, I was hoping to email a screenshot with the email event on BLRing. . .but if that is possible, I seem to be missing something. Thanks for the integration!

Comment

The Ring plugin is not fully working all the time - it is still something I am working on. I have shared the source code with another user who is looking into it as well
        Cheers,
        Bob
        Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Working...
        X