Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z-Wave Plug-In update broke my network with a ThinkStick - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Plug-In update broke my network with a ThinkStick - Solved!

I still have a ThinkStick Z-Wave USB Adapter, and of course after updating the Z-Wave Plugin from Homeseer it completely broke everything and I can no longer get my z-wave to work.

These are the errors I get:

4/5/2018 11:39:08 PM ~!~Z-Wave Error~!~Exception in Loop area of RestoreInterfaceSettings: You must provide a valid model when initializing this class.
    4/5/2018 11:39:11 PM ~!~Z-Wave Error~!~Exception in Loop area of RestoreInterfaceSettings: You must provide a valid model when initializing this class.Startup Complete, 2 errors detected, check the log for more information.

and my Z-Wave Interface has completely disappeared from my Setup.
    Please don't tell me I now need to buy a new Z-Wave adapter and / or light switches/Thermostats?

With the upcoming snow storm I kind of need my thermostats to work, so any and all suggestions are appreciated.

What version of the plugin were you running and what version did you update to?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I went from 3.0.1.130 to 3.0.1.190
      Last edited by rjdevries; April 6, 2018, 10:17 AM. Reason: wrong version numbers - oops

Comment

Comment

I'm glad you were able to come up with a solution. Would you mind posting what you did for others? I'm running into the same issue with my setup after an update.

Comment

Working...
          X