ZWave devices suddenly not accesible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZWave devices suddenly not accesible.

Last night my WIN10 automation server rebooted which is usually indicative of a software update. Now all my Zwave devices (plugs from different vendors rather than sensors) are no longer accessible (status or ability to turn off/on.

Reboots, Restarts of HS and Re-enabling the Zwave.me usb stick does not fix. Sensors appear to be operating correctly recording movement, luminance and temperature changes.

There is an error at startup which says look at the log file. In the log file I see

Jun-14 12:09:39 Warning Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 16384) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
    Jun-14 12:09:38 Warning Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 1024) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
    Jun-14 12:09:37 Warning Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 2048) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
    Jun-14 12:09:37 Warning Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 64) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
    Jun-14 12:09:37 Warning Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: 64) (500 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates

any ideas what has happened and how best to fix?

Steve

I receive these warnings occasionally as well... I have read that it is due to a lot of processing and updating of devices/events. When this happens, I cannot backup a claim with high CPU logs, etc...

Looking back in my logs, I receive the Type: 2048, 1024 and 64 warnings. I unable to find a Type: 16384 message in my recent logs.

I wonder if there is a way of monitoring this metric? For each warning it indicates that there are 500 entries. It would be great if this was exposed so that we could report on it.
    Billy

Comment

Working...
    X