Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for being so quick to respond. I have lightly tried will look further wen I get home but part 2 and part 1 no control. If I bypass a sensor on par 1 it takes command but disarming after will not take command. What exactly would be install procedure. I replaced .config and main plugin file in Root hs3 folder. My device status does work

Comment

Originally posted by sweet View Post
      Thanks for being so quick to respond. I have lightly tried will look further wen I get home but part 2 and part 1 no control. If I bypass a sensor on par 1 it takes command but disarming after will not take command. What exactly would be install procedure. I replaced .config and main plugin file in Root hs3 folder. My device status does work
      the install procedure using the updater_override.txt file is explained here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=167039
      for this plugin overwriting the exe and the exe.config should be enough

please set the log level to debug and capture some logs when you try to arm or disarm partition 2 and partition 1.

also, what is the firmware of your envisalink board, you can see it on the local web page (http://envisalink ) network tab

thanks

Comment

Would it be easyer for you to team view into computer I can unhook my horn and u can check whatever u want.

Comment

Would it be easyer for you to team view into computer I can unhook my horn and u can check whatever u want.
          I think I found the problem. Please test version 3.0.0.17 attached here, and post the debug logs if possible.

If it is still not working then yes we can do team viewer
          Attached Files

Comment

Man are you good. Par1 and 2 work. I'll keep u posted . thank you very much. This is why I'm moving from Vera to home seer. Vera developers would make me wait a year for them to fix something and then break something else.

Comment

Man are you good. Par1 and 2 work. I'll keep u posted . thank you very much. This is why I'm moving from Vera to home seer. Vera developers would make me wait a year for them to fix something and then break something else.
              cool.
              Could you post a debug log of arming or disarming partition 2, so that I can check that everything is ok.

thanks

Comment

Sorry i havent posted debug yet ben very busy at work and then just broke my foot in half otherday. i will post as soon as i have chance. Seems to work great though with controlling only thing not working is bypassing a zone for par 2. Havent had chance to mess with the macro commands either

Comment

Hi Spud, does tis plugin support Ademco V-Plex devices?
                  HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Originally posted by LeoS View Post
                    Hi Spud, does tis plugin support Ademco V-Plex devices?
                    sorry but I don't know.
                    I saw you posted the same question on eyez-on board, hopefully you will get a better answer there

Comment

I am coming from the AD2USB module on HS2. Changing over to HS3, I decided to go with the Envisalink module due to it's network connectivity. One of the features available on the plug-in for the AD2USB was the ability to use RF motion sensors (Honeywell 5800) without having to have them added to zones within the panel itself. The plugin allows you to create a RF device if you want to use them just as triggers for automation and not for security. Can that be made available on this plug-in?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by djc1603 View Post
                        I am coming from the AD2USB module on HS2. Changing over to HS3, I decided to go with the Envisalink module due to it's network connectivity. One of the features available on the plug-in for the AD2USB was the ability to use RF motion sensors (Honeywell 5800) without having to have them added to zones within the panel itself. The plugin allows you to create a RF device if you want to use them just as triggers for automation and not for security. Can that be made available on this plug-in?

Thanks,
                        To know if it's possible I would need your help to run the following test:
                        - enable IP/GSM/LRR Setup and all the subsequent reporting sections as explained here: https://www.eyez-on.com/EZMAIN/evl3honeywell.php
                        - set the log level to debug in the plugin config page
                        - activate/deactivate one of your RF device and see if anything is written to the logs

Comment

One thing I didn't mention is that the main reason I changed technologies is due to moving into a new home. I left all of my existing equipment for the new home owner. I don't currently have any RF devices on hand but will provide the info you requested as soon as I do. Thanks for your willingness to look into this.

Comment

Would it be possible to add the ability to control the chime function on the alarm? I would love to be able to turn the chime on/off using events at different times.

Comment

Originally posted by djc1603 View Post
                              One thing I didn't mention is that the main reason I changed technologies is due to moving into a new home. I left all of my existing equipment for the new home owner. I don't currently have any RF devices on hand but will provide the info you requested as soon as I do. Thanks for your willingness to look into this.
                              I just ordered a few 5800PIR-RES's, I'll test this when I get them.
                              Last edited by joey52685; February 20, 2016, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joey52685 View Post
                                Would it be possible to add the ability to control the chime function on the alarm? I would love to be able to turn the chime on/off using events at different times.
                                according to the attached doc (p24), to turn Chime mode on/off you just need to enter "Security Code + 9" from a keypad so, to do it from an HS Event, you would just need to use a "Send Keystroke String" action with SecurityCode + 9 as parameter
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X