I posted 1.0.19 to the HS3 updater
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
      OK I will take a crack at it
      For running the plugin remotely:

You will need to have the HS3 folder structure on your remote machine because it will use those paths to write the settings for the plugin. The plugin will check for these paths and if they do not exist it will not run.

Here are the paths you need: (they must match your main HS structure)

[HS root]
      [HS root]\BIN
      [HS root]\Config
      [HS root]\Data

1. Copy the following files to [HS root] on your remote machine:

HSPI_BLLED.exe
      HSPI_BLLED.exe.config
      HomeSeerAPI.dll
      HSCF.dll
      Scheduler.dll

2. Copy the following files to [HS root]\BIN\BLLED on your remote machine:

betabriteusb.dll

3. You will need to run the plugin as follows from the [HS root] folder on your remote machine

HSPI_BLLED.exe server=[ip address of your main HS3 machine]
      Blade quick question before I start trying to step up remote plugins will the plugin run multiple instances for example the one running on the HS machine has 3 signsbut now can I put me signs on remote pc's and run them or is it either remotely or local and not both .

Cheers Ken
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Actually I have not run any plugin remotely LOL
        This is the first time for me too.
        Not sure if you can have it running on the main HS machine as well.
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Actually I have not run any plugin remotely LOL
          This is the first time for me too.
          Not sure if you can have it running on the main HS machine as well.
          I just thinking that with plugins like Spud's kinect plugin to run it remotely the entry in the cmd is similar to this

HSPI_KINECT.exe server=192.168.1.9 instance=<name of instance> autoreconnect=<time to reconnect in seconds if disconnected>

just thinking that HS would some how need to know what instance the sign was on to send the correct message to the sign

CHeers Ken
          HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Yes you can add an instance the same as in that command
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

Blade,

I am still only able to send text to label A none of the other ones work

Cheers Ken

Comment

Originally posted by outbackrob View Post
                There is LEDAM! It is awesome! Works like a champ. Have had it running 4 signs for years. The REMOTE sign feature is no longer working for me, but the rest of it is fantastic. Feature rich and easy to set up.

Rob
                Thanks for the lead Rob. For the time being I'll be parked on HS2.
                Played a bit today with Snevl_BB and now would like to try LEDAM. Latest vers I've found so far is 1.0.66, dated Feb 2008. Is that the latest or was there further development?
                Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                  Blade,

I am still only able to send text to label A none of the other ones work

Cheers Ken
                  Show me how you did it. List the commands
                  You must set the sequence as well
                  Cheers,
                  Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
                    Thanks for the lead Rob. For the time being I'll be parked on HS2.
                    Played a bit today with Snevl_BB and now would like to try LEDAM. Latest vers I've found so far is 1.0.66, dated Feb 2008. Is that the latest or was there further development?
                    Wadenut,

Although I doubt if I will be doing any major changes to it, I'm still supporting Snevl_BB, and use it myself on my two signs. If you hit any snags, just give me a shout.

I'm really glad Bob has taken up this project so HS3 will have something to handle the signs.

Steve

Comment

Blade, I just tried to send a message from and even to C for example and nothing was sent, if I change the label to A it sends the text
                      Attached Files

Comment

If you want A and C to show then you need to add another action called "Set Sequence" and set it to AC
                        Cheers,
                        Bob

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                          Strangely enough, I did get one sign working properly again for a few minutes this morning after initializing with just "B" as the sequence and then adding text to A and C after. However, I tried the other sign right after and could not get it working using similar steps. I then went back to the working sign and messed it up again to where it just displays the A text....

Cheers
                          Al
                          Hi Bob, updated to .20 and all is working again. Did you figure out an issue or is it just coincidence?

Thanks
                          Al
                          HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                          Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

If you want A and C to show then you need to add another action called "Set Sequence" and set it to AC
                            Blade I tried that but no matter what I try it is only letting me set messages to A
                            Last edited by kenrad; June 12, 2014, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                              Hi Bob, updated to .20 and all is working again. Did you figure out an issue or is it just coincidence?

Thanks
                              Al
                              I was hoping it fixed it.
                              The pictures are still being stubborn. Sometimes they work and sometimes not
                              Cheers,
                              Bob

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                                Blade I tried that but no matter what I try it is only letting me set messages to A
                                I cannot duplicate it here
                                Make sure you are running 1.0.20 and try this script and let me know what it does:

Code:
                                Sub Main(ByVal param As Object)
                                    hs.PluginFunction("BLLED", "", "SetMessage", New Object(){1, "A", "Test 1"})
                                    hs.PluginFunction("BLLED", "", "SetMessage", New Object(){1, "B", "Test 2"})
                                    hs.PluginFunction("BLLED", "", "SetMessage", New Object(){1, "C", "Test 3"})
                                    hs.PluginFunction("BLLED", "", "SetSequence", New Object(){1, "ABC"})
                                End Sub
                                Cheers,
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X