Link Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link Status

Is there anyway to break out the "Link Status"? See below.

Thanks Jay
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Jayh391 View Post
    Is there anyway to break out the "Link Status"? See below.

Thanks Jay
    Where exactly are you taking the link status from and what would you like to see in that field?

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
      Where exactly are you taking the link status from and what would you like to see in that field?

I am taking that from the player device. I would like to only see the "linked" to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jayh391 View Post
        I am taking that from the player device. I would like to only see the "linked" to

I see, I can only share my personal opinion and everyone is different but I would keep it as simple as possible, but that is just me.

You may want to bone up on scripting, you might be able to link this field to a script, have the script parse the full string and derive what is relevant. At least I think that's how it can be done but I never did any scripting with HST screens. Come to think about it, I think there are people who create and event and a virtual device. The event kicks in when the value of that device changes, kicks off a script that reads and parses the value, updates a virtual device which you should use on your HST screen and should get updated in real-time.

Hope this helps,

Dirk

Comment

Thanks Dirk

I will give it a shot

Jay

Comment

I just got this into my HStouch project with easytrigger, virtual devices, and an updated sonos exe thanks to the dev.

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=188392

Essentially easy trigger monitors the sonos string for certain text, when that text is found it updates the state on a virtual device. I then display that devices state in HSTouch.

Comment

Working...
            X