Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hs3?

Hi,

I'm using this plugin and I'd like to know when that plugin will be available?

I have not started the conversion yet, so it may be a few months before it is ready.

Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

months...
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

One of my top plugins. Looking forward to the conversion
        Nicolai L

Comment

I would also like to be in this queue...
          Purchased HS3Pro upgrade code, but will not be playing with it unless this plugin is converted...
          HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Originally posted by LeoS View Post
            I would also like to be in this queue...
            Purchased HS3Pro upgrade code, but will not be playing with it unless this plugin is converted...
            Me too! Will wait for this plug in before switching to HS3.

Comment

Count me in too. I'v got a nice freshly serviced GC-100-12 waiting for this plugin.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
              Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
              Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
                I have not started the conversion yet, so it may be a few months before it is ready.

Regards,
                Ultrajones
                Hey Ultra !! Can you be bribed with a case of beer or....?

Comment

+1
                  Nicolai L

Comment

Since I use it to control my whole house audio - a major component of the WAF - I'm looking forward to the HS3 version too. Won't be able to make the full switch without it.

Barry

Comment

The first UltraGCIR3 HSPI beta was sent to HomeSeer for posting. The only thing that isn't working is the IR Import and IR triggers. You'll need to wait for the next HS3 release for ASPX.Net uploads to work.

Regards,
                      Ultrajones
                      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Screenshot

[UltraGCIR3 HSPI Screenshot]
                        Attached Files

Comment

Great news! Thanks for all the work you are doing and for developing great plugins.

Barry

Comment

Appreciate it !! now to get it loaded in updater so I can Download

Comment

in updater ... will not install re-start, re-install did no good
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X