Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome

Introducing the Calendar plugin.

This is a compact .NET4 plug-in built using strict adherence to HomeSeer's plug-in API; ensuring future generations of plug-in will take full advantage new features in HomeSeer when available.

This plug-in provides event calendar and reminders for HomeSeer 3 or higher. Everything is configurable from web based forms, including a pronunciation dictionary editor to aid in translations so speech engine can pronounce words more accurately. US-Holiday option provide preconfigured events for US based holidays, also moon phases can optionally be displayed on calendar.

Description:
    Calendar is the ultimate event reminder plug-in, featuring a visual (graphical) display of events with customizable icons and descriptions. Calendar will announce the event on and or before the event occurs. The remind capabilities optionally will remind (announce) 0-7 days prior to event and even send emails to you as an additional method of reminding. Several categories serve to organize events as follows: Holidays, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Appointments, Meetings, weekly events, bi-weekly events, monthly events, annual events, OnceOnly events, and US-Holidays. The category type determines how calculations are performed i.e. Weekly will look for a weekday as input and remind every weekday. Bi-Weekly for example is great for those who get paid every two weeks on Friday which is set from a reference date.

This plug-in, is designed to perform reliably and quickly.

Configuration INI file stores configs such as
    • DisplayMoons (True or False).
    • USHolidays (True or False).
    • Debug option.
    • Speech Prefix String to allow Speak Proxy to select speakers for example.
    • Has 4 optional announcement times.
    • Also a dictionary function provides a method to substitute pronunciations of difficult speech engine words, and includes a web based dictionary editor.

Configuration web page is accessed through HomeSeer's plug-in-Interface link using standard HomeSeer API rather than ASPX and additional files.
    Last edited by lpitman; September 7, 2015, 09:42 PM.
    -Larry

A member of "The HA Pioneer Group", MyWebSite

Plugins:
    VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
    Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Sounds nice, any chance you can give us screenshots? Also, does this plugin add triggers to HS? For example "is holiday".

Thanks.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Nice! Does this rely on iOS or google calendar or is it independent. Would be great if it could integrate with iOS. What does it cost? Calendar will be very useful.

Sent from my iPhone
      Tom
      baby steps...starting again with HS3
      HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
      HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
      Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
      In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
      System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Originally posted by TomTom View Post
        Nice! Does this rely on iOS or google calendar or is it independent. Would be great if it could integrate with iOS. What does it cost? Calendar will be very useful.

Sent from my iPhone
        Calendar is a standalone Calendar plugin, it does not rely on any iOS or Google, I havn't put any thought into integrating with iPhones or anything like that. It is really nice to provide announcement throughout the house of holidays or birthdays, and many other items, which of-course means that you would need a way for HS3 to speak.

The future will provide more in the way of triggers or events controlled by scripting.
        -Larry

Plugins:
        VWS, AB8SS, lrpSpeak, Calendar, Arduino, Harmony, BlueIris, Sprinklers, ZipBackup...

Hardware:
        Intel NUC8i7BEH1 running Windows 10 Pro headless, HS3 Pro, Plex running on Synology dual High Availability DS-1815+ NAS (24Tb each), Synology Surveillance Station running on DS-416 Slim (8Tb), Samsung SmartThings, Google Home, Alexa, Hubitat Elevation, ZNET, Ubiquiti UniFi Network, Davis Vantage Pro II Weather Station. Whole house speaker system using a couple of AB8SS switches. Vantage Pro II Weather Station, Rain8Net Sprinklers, Hubitat Elevation, Google Home, Alexa, DSC Security System, Ubiquiti UniFi Network.

Comment

Interesting plugin. I've been looking for an easy way to do reminders etc, via Homeseer.

Would love to see any future ideas for it?

Comment

Just try to fix the release info link from the manage plugin page within HS3.
            The same for the Zipbackup plugin.

They both link to: http://homeseer.com/updates3/descrip...Sample.htm.htm (first of all: .htm.htm at the end and second it clearly says sample so why didn't you test this, and third this is already a couple of weeks in this state)

Before I try this plugin integration with google calendar must be available

Comment

Any screen shoots?
              Hector
              MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
              AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by The-Source View Post
                Just try to fix the release info link from the manage plugin page within HS3.
                The same for the Zipbackup plugin.

They both link to: http://homeseer.com/updates3/descrip...Sample.htm.htm (first of all: .htm.htm at the end and second it clearly says sample so why didn't you test this, and third this is already a couple of weeks in this state)

Before I try this plugin integration with google calendar must be available
                What the hell are you talking about
                Please be more specific what your issue is. I can't reproduce what I thought your were saying.
                -Larry

Plugins:

Hardware:

Comment

What he was talking about is that when you find this plugin from the interfaces and add ons page in homeseer, there is a link that says release notes. It's supposed to tell you about the plug-in, but you've neglected to properly configure it.
                  HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
                  Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                  Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
                  Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

Originally posted by codemonkey View Post
                    What he was talking about is that when you find this plugin from the interfaces and add ons page in homeseer, there is a link that says release notes. It's supposed to tell you about the plug-in, but you've neglected to properly configure it.
                    The last post from the author was April and the last time he was online was October. Since the above post is over 3 years old, and he offered to sell his source code in this thread, I would be surprised if the plug-in is supported any longer.
                    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                    X