This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UltraNetatmo3 HSPI Now Supports the Netatmo Wind Sensor

UltraNetatmo3 HSPI version 3.0.5924.37808 adds support for the new Netatmo Wind Sensor.
    Attached Files
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Excellent, thank you!

Comment

Would it be possible to get the wind speed in m/s (meters per second) and not kph (kilometers per hour)? Wind speed is normally in m/s here in metric land.

Comment

Originally posted by mk1 black limited View Post
        Would it be possible to get the wind speed in m/s (meters per second) and not kph (kilometers per hour)? Wind speed is normally in m/s here in metric land.
        +1 Is this possible?
        Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

Yes, I will look into this. The Netatmo API has been somewhat of a moving target lately. I had planned to modify the plug-in so HomeSeer device matches the settings of the Netatmo device.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
            Yes, I will look into this. The Netatmo API has been somewhat of a moving target lately. I had planned to modify the plug-in so HomeSeer device matches the settings of the Netatmo device.

Regards,
            Ultrajones
            Any update on this? m/s would be really good
            Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

UltraNetatmo3 HSPI version 3.0.6139.30308 was just released. I modified the program to use their new API and all unit conversions use the user settings defined within Netatmo.

Regards,
              Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
              X