Problems after system move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems after system move

I have moved my HS3 to a new PC. I copied the old HS3 installation over, and everything is working fine. The only issues I have are with ther Sonos plugin. In the plugin, I can see all my players and linkgroups. TTS announcements still work, they are still broadcasted via the linkgroups. So far so good... But, I used to have a problem after TTS my playbar did not switch back to TV. This problem has come back. Previously it was the Sonos plugin not allowed through the firewall. I checked, and this time the Sonos plugin is allowed through the firewall, so thats not the problem. Something else. I had a few events to play radio stations from my favourite list. They do not work any more. Looking at the event, I have sonos action, plat radiostation, player is selected but there is no radio station to select any more. The radio stations are still there in the Sonos app. In the plugin config, I ticked learn radiostations, and played them all. In the Sonos device I can see its playing the station. But when I go back to the event, there is no station to select.
    I am on the latest Sonos Android app version, and plugin 3.1.0.18

Any suggestions please ?
    Attached Files

OK the radio station problem is solved. It was build a DB on the Sonos master device. TTS now switches back to TV most of the time, but not all the time.

Comment

How exactly did you copy HS from the old PC to the new? Did you copy the HS root directory and all subdirectories under it?
      The fact that you had to create the musicDB seems to point that you did not copy all sub folders.
      Dirk

Comment

Yes I always back up the whole HS3 directory with all subdirectories. Yes strange that I had to recreate the db. Everything else was there, all my plugins scripts etc., just the Sonos was not. Thinking about it, it must have copied over all the files the sonos plugin has created. So dont understand why I had to recreate it.

Comment

Working...
        X