Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cller log not showing names

Hi,
    I have installed the plugin and it is mostly working.
    The log shows the calls and their numbers.
    I go into caller details and add the details for those I want to remember.
    I expected these to then appear n the log instead of UNKNOWN. They do not. Is there a way to get these to 'come through' in the caller log?
    They do appear in the HS log and also appear as potential Callers in events so I know the information is being retained.

Cheers

My better half is currently out of the country.
    She has phoned me on her mobile a couple of times. When in the UK she continues to appear on the UltraCID log as UNKNOWN, but does appear in the HS log with the name I have set under caller details.
    However the UltraCID log shows her as O when she phoned from the USA.

Comment

I guess I never noticed this before. I'll take a look at this when I get home from work.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thanks - look forward to any suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          I guess I never noticed this before. I'll take a look at this when I get home from work.

Regards,
          Ultrajones
          Hi - I wondered if you had time to look at this?

Comment

Bump - on the off chance I get a reply.

Comment

Hello IanIreland, please download UltraCID3 HSPI version 3.0.5622.16942. When you edit a caller, it now performs an update on the name in the Caller Log.

Please let me know if you experience an issue with this new feature.

Regards,
              Ultrajones
              Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Thank you.
                I have installed the update.
                I have edited an entry that appears in the log but so far the log still shows UNKNKOWN. I did restart HS in case it was needed.
                I'll wait until that caller calls again, see what appears in the log and post again.

Comment

I did a couple more edits as an experiment and then looked in the HS log, I found the following;

Error Your query failed for the following reason(s): [Error Source: System.Data.SQLite] [Error Number: 1] [Error Desciption: SQL logic error or missing database near "8869": syntax error]
                  Warning File does not exist: P:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\hspi_ultracid3\images\ajax-loader.gif

Comment

Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
                    Thank you.
                    I have installed the update.
                    I have edited an entry that appears in the log but so far the log still shows UNKNKOWN. I did restart HS in case it was needed.
                    I'll wait until that caller calls again, see what appears in the log and post again.
                    One of the callers I edited has now called - still shows as UNKNOWN in the log

Comment

Caller Log shows Caller Name as UNKNOWN

Hi, just purchased the plug-in, am having the same issue, also from the UK was there any further update?

Running version:- 3.0.5725.16923

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

I'll need to review the debug output to determine what CID data your modem is providing. Can you enable debug, then make an inbound call, then provide the debug output to ultrajones@hotmail.com?

Regards,
                        Ultrajones

Comment

The name that you specify in the Caller Details is now displayed in the Caller Log. Sorry for taking so long to address this issue. Please download UltraCID3 HSPI version 3.0.6331.36036 to confirm the issue has been resolved.

Regards,
                          Ultrajones

Comment

Working...
                          X