Imperihome virtual keypad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imperihome virtual keypad

Is it possible to hide pages from normal viewing but get to them only by triggering an HS event?

You can configure HS to trigger a different page on the dashboard.

Have one page with keypad and one without.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not sure of how this would do what I'm after.

I would like to have a page in IH that has a virtual keypad on it which after keying in the correct sequence would cause HS to send you too a page that could not be seen otherwise or trigger some other event. This would mirror what HSTouch can do so that, for example, you could arm or disarm your alarm system from IH or initiate some other action that you want to protect from accidental touching or swiping on the screen.

Comment

I do this to arm/dissarm my cameras.

Create a virtual switch in HS to do whatever it is you want achieved. In imperihome, create your widget and icon etc. Then long press it and select protect action. You should be prompted to enter a pin number.

I also have imperihome settings pin protected, that's setup in the main settings area.

Let me know if you need more info, it's been a while since I set this up. I could go refresh my memory!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Protect action

Comment

Originally posted by noopara View Post
            I'm not sure of how this would do what I'm after.

I would like to have a page in IH that has a virtual keypad on it which after keying in the correct sequence would cause HS to send you too a page that could not be seen otherwise or trigger some other event. This would mirror what HSTouch can do so that, for example, you could arm or disarm your alarm system from IH or initiate some other action that you want to protect from accidental touching or swiping on the screen.
            Kitchen screen

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy_G View Post
              Kitchen screen

Protect Imperihome main settings

Last edited by Timmy_G; April 28, 2017, 07:16 PM. Reason: Duplicate

Comment

Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for. I've looked around for a comprehensive user's manual, but haven't found one yet. Is there one?

Comment

Mmm not that I know of. I just fiddle with everything .

Let me know how you go. I will step you through if your not able to sort it.

Comment

Working...
                  X