Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dean View Post
    Hi Rob,
    I change the low setpoint all the time, via the SnapLink app on my iPhone.

I have a temperature sensor in every room in the house, When the low setpoint is tripped for that room the HAI panel switches ON the underfloor heating just for that room via a relay/actuator valve. The temperature sensors were A cheaper alternative to putting a full HAI Thermostat in every room, and smaller.

The SnapLink app is very limited so I've moved to HStouch, but without this feature adjusting the temperature is just out of my reach :-)
    Ah...i see. I will add this to my list for an enhancement.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Hi Rob,
      I change the low setpoint all the time, via the SnapLink app on my iPhone.

I have a temperature sensor in every room in the house, When the low setpoint is tripped for that room the HAI panel switches ON the underfloor heating just for that room via a relay/actuator valve. The temperature sensors were A cheaper alternative to putting a full HAI Thermostat in every room, and smaller.

The SnapLink app is very limited so I've moved to HStouch, but without this feature adjusting the temperature is just out of my reach :-)
      I should also say, I know I could have homeseer switch on and off the heating directly, but heating, smoke detectors and security are just things I feel more comfortable on the HAI panel. Old fashioned I know :-)

Comment

I should also say, I know I could have homeseer switch on and off the heating directly, but heating, smoke detectors and security are just things I feel more comfortable on the HAI panel. Old fashioned I know :-)
        Heh. What smoke detectors are you all using with your panels?

Comment

DSC FSA-410BST Wired Photoelectric Smoke Detector (4-Wire with Int Sounder and Heat Detector)

They are on Amazon for around $37 USD.

Here went with 4 wire smokes and CO detectors configured in to zones.

Here was my source for my personal installation.

HAI and Altronix with DSC 4 Wire Smokes----HELP

Much easier to wire up 2-wire smokes.

I left the 120VAC with battery smokes in place and added the panel smokes and connected these to the CS monitoring.
          Last edited by Pete; June 5, 2017, 01:46 PM.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
          HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
          HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
            Heh. What smoke detectors are you all using with your panels?

As did Pete, I went with 4 wire detectors

- For general smoke I use the ESP PSD-2...
            https://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/fire-c-38/firesmoke-detectors-c-38_39/esp-fireline-optical-smoke-detector-and-base-p-1489.html
            - And for fire heat detection in the kitchen I use the RHD-2....
            https://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/fire-c-38/firesmoke-detectors-c-38_39/esp-fireline-rate-of-rise-heat-detector-and-base-p-1492.html

They Also do a sounder which the detectors mount nicely on,
            https://www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/fire-c-38/sounders-and-bells-c-38_50/esp-fireline-white-detector-base-sounder-dbs1-p-1500.html

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
              It wouldnt hurt to try. I added a good bit of debugging to help troubleshoot. It might help narrow things down a little further.
              Rob,

Logging set to normal or debug for these changes?

M

Comment

Originally posted by madas View Post
                Rob,

Logging set to normal or debug for these changes?

M
                Set it to debug

Comment

will pm you the log file now.

Comment

Rob,

Won't let me PM you anymore as it says your over your storage

Homeseer is running in a virtual machine and I perform maintenance every few nights (taking a snapshot). This causes a few second network disconnect. This disconnect was always handed in version .21 and prior without issue. The reconnect happens within a few minutes (or less).

M

Comment

Originally posted by madas View Post
                      Rob,

Won't let me PM you anymore as it says your over your storage

Homeseer is running in a virtual machine and I perform maintenance every few nights (taking a snapshot). This causes a few second network disconnect. This disconnect was always handed in version .21 and prior without issue. The reconnect happens within a few minutes (or less).

M
                      Yeah, we only get like 5 messages in our PM boxes
                      I'm looking into this and hope to have something next week..

Comment

Here's some good news, Rob.....the "any user other than X" works perfectly for both arm and disarm.

Here's a HUGE thank-you for all the work you did on this.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
                          Here's some good news, Rob.....the "any user other than X" works perfectly for both arm and disarm.

Here's a HUGE thank-you for all the work you did on this.

Tom
                          Thanks Tom!
                          Boy, that one was so tough to track down. The triggers in the hs sdk are a bear to figure out [emoji52]

Comment

Alexa out of contact Restart System required randomly

Rob can you explain why I would need to go to Tools, System & Restart System every so often when Alexa is unable to get thru to the OP II? I can see the command change on the HS Web Control but the Omni is not hearing the command. After Restart of the System all is well for a while.

And BTW can you help me set my threads on this forum to start at the latest reply's first instead of having to go down to find the last reply. In other words how can I have the latest reply's show up first/on top??

Comment

Originally posted by chasers03 View Post
                              Rob can you explain why I would need to go to Tools, System & Restart System every so often when Alexa is unable to get thru to the OP II? I can see the command change on the HS Web Control but the Omni is not hearing the command. After Restart of the System all is well for a while.
                              You shouldnt need to restart your entire system. Something is going on with the connection somewhere along the way. The next time it happens, go to Plugins -> Manage and toggle the HAI plugin off/on, then wait a couple of minutes and try again. Let me know if that works. That will tell me if it is a HS issue or if the plugin is dying.

Originally posted by chasers03 View Post
                              And BTW can you help me set my threads on this forum to start at the latest reply's first instead of having to go down to find the last reply. In other words how can I have the latest reply's show up first/on top??
                              I always just click the small blue down-arrow next to the thread title and it jumps to the first unread post:
                              Attached Files

Comment

Rob I started the day with again not being connected to the OP II so as you suggested I turned the plugin off and then on and sure enough this reestablished the connection with the OP II. In other words that worked. What next?
                                ---------------------------------
                                I don't have a view like yours and do not have "a small blue down-arrow next to the thread title." I can't find that view you show????

How I can easily get to the latest post instead of going to the page number and scrolling on down??

Comment

Working...
                                X